2% [ 1 ]
John Sheridan
New Manager Vote Vote_lcap2%New Manager Vote Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 pm

From the names above who seem to be the favourites.
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Any of the top 4, as for the bottom 2....no thanks.
And in any case the success of whoever we get in depends on the non investing speccy banker backing the new manager with cash backed ambition....dont hold your breath!!
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm

phil brown might have done a good job at Hull but he has done nowt since and pretty much is a gobshite so i cant see him being hired by brent.
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Colin Lee just wants a cushy number near home again. Keith Hill maybe worth a punt but I have a feeling he'll be going elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Keith Hill from that list for me, followed by Phil Brown, who I think would see it as an opportunity to do well and catch the eye of a bigger club again, and 3rd for me would be John Sheridan.

Really not keen on Lee and Cotterill and I have reservations about Blackwell who I always thought landed jobs that he should have been able to be successful in but never did.
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 pm

I can't believe Mapperley Dahling has been overlooked, have you seen his managerial record? And he has certainly sent out a message that seems to imply he wants the job Razz

Plus my Aunt and Uncle live in Mapperley Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:31 pm

I voted for Colin Lee because I couldn't be bothered to read the names of the other candidates and he's always shown a great passion to be Argyle manager.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

I opted for Brown.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:45 pm

I'd be gutted with anybody from that six who is not Keith Hill.

EDIT-Aside Sheridan. I've done some research on him since that initial post and his track record isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was. Very respectable in fact.

Last edited by GreenSam on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 pm

I thought it must be our chums from UTR who voted for Lee...
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Keith Hill or Phil Brown for me, how about one Mr Tisdale even?
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Phil Brown or Keith Hill, some ambition for once.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 pm

None of the above.

I wouldn't mind a couple of them who would probably continue the great work Fletch has done, but your new guy will not come from that list, remember where you heard it first.
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Diminutive Invicta ???
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:05 pm

I went for cotterill.

Shows what I know about football! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Interesting post Lord Tidsdale, do you know something we don't? Actually, thinking of your username and the fact that if you HAVE heard something it could be from Exeter.....surely not???
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Not Brown or Lee for me but virtually anyone would be better than Fletcher. I went Blackwell but would not mind Hill either.
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Steve Cotterill for me, he would sort out the mass of deadwood and holiday makers clueless left us with.
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:53 pm

ww.southwestsportsnews.com/index.php/football/news/3045-sw-football-sheridan-set-to-become-new-argyle-boss add the extra w and take a look
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Blackwell because I think he would sort out the shit and keep us up, probably wouldn't be pretty but he would do a job, thats what we need now unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Brent goes for popularity again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
ww.southwestsportsnews.com/index.php/football/news/3045-sw-football-sheridan-set-to-become-new-argyle-boss add the extra w and take a look

The link thingy
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:00 pm

makes sense i guess. He is cheap got chesterfield relegated last season and fired this season after being on "gardening leave" for poor results in League two... Just the man Plymouth Argyle needs to stop us going down and make us a force next season....

Exeter City fans must be laughing their heads off at how bad this "big" club is run at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:06 pm

What's Dennis Wise doing these days Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Cheap...Cheap..Cheap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Manager Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Manager Vote   New Manager Vote Empty

Back to top Go down

New Manager Vote
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next