Moist_Von_Lipwig
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The Happy New Year thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 pm

What's everyone doing tonight? It's a house party for me, which means taking a crate of Magners and leaving the Westons at home.

Two reasons for this. Firstly, if I see someone casually picking out a bottle of MY Magners, I'll only be slightly peeved. If they were to touch the Westons Vintage, it'd be 'pistols at dawn'. Very Happy Secondly, I'd probably be curled up asleep by 10.00pm if I started drinking Westons at 7pm. lol!

Myself and Mrs Czar always play a little game at these type of do's. We like to see who's the first person to arrive with a crate of Tesco Value Lager, who then goes on to put that down, and go to the fridge and pick out a nice bottle of Peroni/Stella/Kroni etc.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all ATDers - even the Throbbers! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm

House party too.

Well, more of a gathering, no new people allowed, limit of 15.

Probs be broken tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:41 pm

After a hectic Christmas it's a home alone with the X Box night. Loverly!

Happy New Year everyone, have a good one guys and gals!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:46 pm

At home tonight. We will watch the fireworks from the balcony.

They let fireworks off anywhere here.

Last year, there were so many near misses, I thought I was in Libya!

Guten Rutsch!

Last edited by Moist_Von_Lipwig on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
What's everyone doing tonight? It's a house party for me, which means taking a crate of Magners and leaving the Westons at home.

Two reasons for this. Firstly, if I see someone casually picking out a bottle of MY Magners, I'll only be slightly peeved. If they were to touch the Westons Vintage, it'd be 'pistols at dawn'. Very Happy Secondly, I'd probably be curled up asleep by 10.00pm if I started drinking Westons at 7pm. lol!

Myself and Mrs Czar always play a little game at these type of do's. We like to see who's the first person to arrive with a crate of Tesco Value Lager, who then goes on to put that down, and go to the fridge and pick out a nice bottle of Peroni/Stella/Kroni etc.

I like that game, probably be a skint jock rocking up with 4 cans of coop super value tinnys and head straight for the brandy or Stellas.

Can't believe we're doing nothing but kaz has been ill and I got man flu but I'd still be ok to nip out for a few somewhere. Not gonna happen tho coz she's looking rough as rats and we ain't got a sitter.

Looks like a takeaway and a DVD I recks unless mock could squeeze in one more. I'll bring something decent like white lightening? Can't see the Cuncher clan wanting riff raff like me around though.

Tom Daley did invite me but I told the orange cnut to do one.

Have a good one folks whatever you're up to. Goodbye 2012 it's been immense, roll on 2013 with whatever it's got in store.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Had grand children (5 & 4) from 8 this morning, took them up to Home Park on family business this afternoon, Home Park was closed down, team had just finish training on pitch. Said hello to Romain (he know my grand children very well) wish him a Happy New Year as I will wish all ATD poster
especially the ones we lost last night. Come back soon.The Happy New Year thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhuaR_eCR3irzjqxOS97h2wi5HmvduN7O6PFP3bjy1N5qyqyUjHg
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 pm

At home tonight. Kids will have a takeaway pizza and we will have a curry.

All the very best to everyone on ATD and to those who are no longer posting with us Razz

Only joking, come back soon most of you!

Happy New Year!! drunken then Sleep until sunny then pale

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Don't tend to celebrate the new year any more,my father died suddenly 25 minutes after our customary good wishes and handshakes on NYD 2009,so as you may imagine,the ushering in of the new year has never been the same again.May have a quiet,reflective couple of pints but no more.

But happy new year to all on ATD anyway.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Quiet night in for me, might be awake for the fireworks, might not be. Have a good and safe 'un whatever you're doing. Prospero ano novo. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Happy new year to my fellow sad bastards where ever you are drunken
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Taxiing offspring to and from town. The world will be back to normal tomorrow and I'll be as fresh as a daisy flower

Health and happiness to all ........................ even the bears. They can't really be as devious as they make out.......... can they ?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I like that game, probably be a skint jock rocking up with 4 cans of coop super value tinnys and head straight for the brandy or Stellas.

Can't believe we're doing nothing but kaz has been ill and I got man flu but I'd still be ok to nip out for a few somewhere. Not gonna happen tho coz she's looking rough as rats and we ain't got a sitter.

Looks like a takeaway and a DVD I recks unless mock could squeeze in one more. I'll bring something decent like white lightening? Can't see the Cuncher clan wanting riff raff like me around though.

Tom Daley did invite me but I told the orange cnut to do one.

Have a good one folks whatever you're up to. Goodbye 2012 it's been immense, roll on 2013 with whatever it's got in store.

Cheers! May 2013 bring you everything you want! I won't say HNY to all on ADT til after the bells!!!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Had enough 'festivities' over the Christmas so Mrs PP and I will be having a grumpy New Year in with a couple bottles of Bulmers.

Happy New year to one and all.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 am

Happy New Year chappies and lassies
Back to top Go down
Naughty Step

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:44 am

Stayed in! Lot's of parties over Xmas and invites for NYE.

I call it, St. Morons' Night.

Happy 2013 to you all, however you chose to see in the year. sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Happy new year to all freaks an weirdoes everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:50 pm

HNY bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happy New Year thread.   The Happy New Year thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Happy New Year thread.
Page 1 of 1