Mock Cuncher
Noseyparker
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Noseyparker

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm

This fellow "sufferedsince68" is rather an offensive chap! I don't want to make a big deal of it as the poor thing may well have Tourette's!

I think I may well make a wide berth in future!!!
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Surely now is the time to start limiting schizophrenia suffers on here.

albino
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
This fellow "sufferedsince68" is rather an offensive chap! I don't want to make a big deal of it as the poor thing may well have Tourette's!

I think I may well make a wide berth in future!!!

Why start a topic on it then?

albino
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:35 pm

I merely asked him to stop seeking attention by calling me a rabbit! His reply was rather forthright & offensive.

Nobody likes an attention seeker, I am sure you would agree
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:40 pm

ATD ....... panto for greens in boots.
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh no it isn't.........
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Oh yes he is
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:13 pm

It's the beast that is James Brent!

HE'S BEHIND YEWWW!...

(...metaphorically thrusting his stinking rich throbber into the unwelcome orifices of all Argyle fans and the oppressed staff of PAFC who were practically coerced into free labour by the multi-millionaire banker and his aggressive and sinister stooges.)

Merry fuggin Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Jon L

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 pm

albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

that is all
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Ok, ok,ok. I confess, I am Ian Webb. Or am I Chris Newell? This is so jolly confusing!
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:36 pm

surely you could accept chris webbs award for winning an award dedicated to you?

may aswell seeing as i can prove its you witth the cunning use of de proxy settings ill be sharing with the mods soon so your easier to spot.
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:41 pm

That's better Nosey old chap, that didn't hurt. Swot up on yer Kafka. Guilt is something bestowed on you, not something you get choice over.
You'll be a very large insect in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Mr angry of Mayfair, I prostrate myself at the feet of the worlds greatest IT expert! Please enlighten me as to what exactly my proxy settings are?

My assumption of you is that you are a 58 year old, divorced, bitter & twisted gentleman who would not know a "proxy setting" if Steve Jobs were to present it to you on a silver platter

I am entirely correct, am I not?
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am

Noseyparker wrote:
Mr angry of Mayfair, I prostrate myself at the feet of the worlds greatest IT expert! Please enlighten me as to what exactly my proxy settings are?

My assumption of you is that you are a 58 year old, divorced, bitter & twisted gentleman who would not know a "proxy setting" if Steve Jobs were to present it to you on a silver platter

I am entirely correct, am I not?

not even close dane.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 am

Check the IP address gentlemen, I am not who you think I am! Sadly you appear to enjoy bullying any new users on here.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:19 am

stop trying to be clever and maybe post something constructive then ! instead of utter drivel................. then maybe you wont be treated with suspicion
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:36 am

Noseyparker wrote:
Check the IP address gentlemen, I am not who you think I am! Sadly you appear to enjoy bullying any new users on here.

Oh the irony.................
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:28 am

Asking what people think of the fanfest is hardly drivel old chap! A genuine question that seemed to spark comments about rabbits!

I am off to the fanfest today, to have a jolly good time with my chums and then watch the game!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 am

Noseyparker wrote:
Asking what people think of the fanfest is hardly drivel old chap! A genuine question that seemed to spark comments about rabbits!

I am off to the fanfest today, to have a jolly good time with my chums and then watch the game!

See if you can get into one of the photographs.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 am

This thread is just bundane.
Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 am

every time somebody replies, he jizzes all over the keyboard Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:06 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
every time somebody replies, he jizzes all over the keyboard Razz lol!

Oh what jolly japes you chaps have! I wish I was in the "gang"
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:26 am

Enjoy the game, I look forward to your report later.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 am

Noseyparker wrote:
Oh what jolly japes you chaps have! I wish I was in the "gang"
No you fookin don't, it might appear fun from the outside but it is mindblowingly shit.

You're sat here bored out of your thick fookin skull so you log on. What ensues is so dire it makes one wish to end oneself:

Tring is sat in the corner moaning about the fans who told him to sit back and enjoy the ride. His smug as fook face beaming up at me from what looks like the sunniest corner of the globe. Seadog posts a one-liner of no relevance but mild amusingness.Hairy J posts an animated GIF to impress nobody. Angry of Mayfair isn't impressed by this. TGWU can also post images now, he is as happy as a squirrel on meth. Chemical Ali breaks the mould and posts something about Argyle. Greengenes comes on to solely and not un-ironically point out that all we ever do is not post about Argyle. GreenSam comes on here to try and talk sense to the masses. He is countered in kind by Freathy who wants everyone out. Sufferedsince68 unleashes a slur which has no place on a football forum. Punchdrunk laments the vile and sick fanfest culture. Greenjock posts a lengthy and pointless diatribe about stuff we already know about involving Tony Hooper and Een Nool. Mere mention of Nool brings Rickler crawling out of the sunny LA woodwork. Also the Exeter posters rise to the fore. Merse posts something in bold. Even though we agree with most of his sentiment, he appears to be rubbing it in. Frank Bullitt steps up and moderates everything in a fair and sensible manner. Sensiblegreeny composes a tedious and irrelevant monologue about nothing at all. Czarcasm and greenskin take offence because they are hard. Dougie points something out in an articulate way. Sir Francis Drake responds in an articulate way. They're not even playing the board game 'Articulate'. Jon B writes something articulate, probs from the train so apols for typos. Iggy is, no joke, humping the floor. Meanwhile, Peggy posts nothing of note in Mundane. This reminds me of Andy Symons, who I regret his leaving but in turn reminds me of the time Penz left. Which was bad. Yea Man goes for a shmoke with mouldy. Could be gay. It's the 21st Century so we're all ok with that. GOB posts something about how amazing ATD is and how we set the template for any further PASOTI improvements.

I just shake my head and want to die. Welcome to ATD
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Offensive chap!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offensive chap!    Offensive chap!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive chap!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next