The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catering at HOME Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Catering at HOME Park Empty
PostSubject: Catering at HOME Park   Catering at HOME Park EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:56 am

Catering

I was nipping down to the men’s room just before half time, the wife asked me to buy her a hot drink; to my surprise there was no hot food available
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catering at HOME Park   Catering at HOME Park EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:14 am

Tgwu wrote:
Catering

I was nipping down to the men’s room just before half time, the wife asked me to buy her a hot drink; to my surprise there was no hot food available

See Kate is taking a proper hammering, whoops sorry we were talkng about catering.... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catering at HOME Park   Catering at HOME Park EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:38 am

Tgwu wrote:
Catering

It's just one shambles after another.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Catering at HOME Park   Catering at HOME Park EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Agreed,that was shambolic.Surely they must have known that a bigger crowd than usual was expected and at least have made some provision as such? From what i've heard,they were pretty near sold out of hot grub before the game,so it seems like quite a misjudgement.I believe the catering is franchised out,so it was their loss as well-very poor show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catering at HOME Park   Catering at HOME Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Catering at HOME Park
Page 1 of 1