Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up Empty
PostSubject: Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up   Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:42 am

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/portvale11H/1/slides/IMG_0765.asp

You can hardly see the Green? off white more like, bits of cheap paper close up!! How the fook is the Riddler meant to see those cards from Leeds? Crowds are steadily declining? just over 5k? were they re-opening the Dockyard or something? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up   Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Hardly surprising, is it , Sandy ?
Yet again, it was called a protest, but it was no more than another "we love argyle" drowned out by the PA ... great timing for a vocal protest... just as the music is at it's most frenetic. And Ridsdale didn't mind because the object of the exercise wasn't him ... in fact, despite Mr Webb's assurances that all would be revealed on the day, nothing was. And why ? ... because Pasoti Trust are on record that they SUPPORT Ridsdale and his "efforts", and SUPPORT Ridsdale's future involvment.... that's the truth... so what on earth was there to rebel against ? My sister in law certainly returned clutching her off white scrap of paper most unimpressed.
To be honest, what will be having more effect, is the bubbling anger and disagreements that are beginning to surface behind the grandstand ... even at the pasty and pint dribblefests.

A untited club and fanbase ? ... don't give me that ? There are many factions at PAFC, and Pasoti Trust are but one. I see Cowdery was playing up ... no surprise there ... he should have been given the push long ago when that financila guru Campbell left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up   Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Everything does seem very tense at the moment. The last few Pasoti posters seem to be at each others throats, the different media outlets seem to be having a barney and the players are at breaking point. ATD seems an oasis of sanity at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up   Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up Empty

Back to top Go down

Does this sum the Dweeb & Porkstain up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: