Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
cornysteve



Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Near the bar

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Happy with Tim's response, but I would hope that there comes a point when the Trust makes a stand. If they are sworn to secrecy, aka NDA, then there is no point in their existence. If thats OTT then I'll mention that I may have had a few drinks.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10662
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:51 pm

He's told them to feck off or words to that effect.

Brent will not be into real transparency. It's just a ploy to get the Avivas to feel loved, to raise cash and of course, the best Avivas get perks.

One cannot be real friends with the Chuckle brothers and be anything other than up to something.

Damon has already let the cat out of the bag and now the trust are grovelling. It won't work. They might be able to obtain a 'nicer' letter but I think that everyone with a modicum of awareness can now see the bigger picture.

Village to the core. Speccy must be laughing his socks off.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve



Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Near the bar

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Are they grovelling or are they hoping for a more enlightening answer than feck off and mind your own business? At this point, as someone not in the know, surely its just supposition.

I'm not particularly pro-Brent. I am certainly not anti-Trust. Just another dis-enfranchised fan.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10662
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Has Damon now removed his post on here where he clearly stated that he had seen Brent's reply and that it didn't make pretty reading........... or words to that effect ?

Looks like the Pasoti, 'There's nothing to see here. Move on', behaviours are still alive and kicking.

What a feckin nest of two faced vipers our club has become.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4933
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:04 pm


Tim,

Did Brent request that his reply be kept secret. If so, why?

If not... I still fail to see why we can't see it!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Has Damon now removed his post on here where he clearly stated that he had seen Brent's reply and that it didn't make pretty reading........... or words to that effect ?

Looks like the Pasoti, 'There's nothing to see here. Move on', behaviours are still alive and kicking.

What a feckin nest of two faced vipers our club has become.

I thought he made the post over on Pasoti??
Back to top Go down
cornysteve



Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Near the bar

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 pm

I hope that you're not refering to me with the 'move on' BS. I want an answer. I wont condemn the trust for them taking an initially diplomatic stance. Brent is in the position of power here. If/more likely when, there is no possibility of a relationship between the two, fair enough, I'd contribute to a more militant trust stance. Despite everything that intimates otherwise, I dont think we're at that point yet. If thats only because Brent hasn't got the testes to tell all non superfans to feck off, then so be it, but he hasn't yet.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10662
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Has Damon now removed his post on here where he clearly stated that he had seen Brent's reply and that it didn't make pretty reading........... or words to that effect ?

Looks like the Pasoti, 'There's nothing to see here. Move on', behaviours are still alive and kicking.

What a feckin nest of two faced vipers our club has become.

I thought he made the post over on Pasoti??


OK .............I've seen it on here somewhere, so it must have been copied here and it won't show on his posting history.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4933
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Tringreen wrote:



OK .............I've seen it on here somewhere, so it must have been copied here and it won't show on his posting history.

Still there...

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=72929&p=1248146#p1248146
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10662
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Oh yes..............

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Open to all members and visiting Argyle fans alike.

Maybe a minibus full of the Trust Board and other vociferous members could attend to ask James face to face the questions he refuses to answer in writing.

PL2
Has JB actually refused? Has he actually said "I'm refusing to answer the questions from the Trust"?


Top

Damon.Lenszner
Post subject: Re: PASTA to host New Years meeting with James BrentPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 am


Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 9:59 pm
Ask a Trust Board member Ian - I think you will find the answer is yes.












I am certain that the actual reply will be made public at some point. It does not make for pretty reading.


Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10662
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:47 am

Looks like the Trust has decided they're not democratic enough, or the members aren't grown up enough , to hear exactly what that nice gentleman told them to do with their questions.

Village.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4589
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 am

Someone ought to make a film about this. Oh the already did, the life of Brian.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10662
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:31 am

Brent's take on fan involvement and transparency is the Chuckle Brothers. All he requires is dimwitted Janner compliance, plenty of flag waving and bucket rattling.
The reply already received by the Trust is the end of it, as far as he is concerned.

The PASB and the Trust will only be told what he wants them to hear and the best behaved delegates will be rewarded in some small way.

So village and so typically Argyle.

Argyle Trust RIP.

Even Damon seems unwilling to tell it the way it is. Dark forces at work indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10662
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:54 am

Maybe someone from the trust will sidle up to Brent today and ask him most reverently why he told them to mind their place and whether he has any intention of providing the transparency required to earn the support and fundraising of the Aviva Massive ?

But again, maybe they won't and will wait patiently for a less hostile communication that they can wave in front of the Aviva faithful and proclaim, 'Peace in our time !'

This banker has our fans sussed and is stitching the club up with consummate ease. He knows that if he dangles the keys to the executive toilets , the janners will fall over eachother for a piece of the action.

Like kids let loose in a sweet shop, don'tchafink ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:38 pm

The delay is now an embarrassment to the Trust. If James Brent can tell the Trust to feck off in the knowledge that this will not be repeated then it's game over.

There has to be a relationship between the owner and the supporters group, but this relationship is now coming across as master and servant.

Trust members should be shown the evidence and be allowed to make up their own minds about James Brent, not kept in the dark like we were under the previous owners.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Trust its time to go to war,
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

avatar

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

For me, the Trust and PASB are both toothless and a complete waste of time.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9904
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 55
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:14 pm

I must say that the trust is not doing it's rep any good over this.

Time to man up or ship out!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 pm

I 'm 100% behind them but I'm losing my enthusiasm over this protecting Brent and not letting the fans see how much contempt he has for us.

If that's the case with me then there must be a huge number who joined to help get the club back on its feet and now feel the Trust doesn't matter.

I wonder what former trust leader Chris Webb would've done before he put his snout in the trough? Called for a boycott of home games? Arranged a vigil? Chained himself to the gates? Not shaved until Brents reply has been revealed?

Come on guys the fans should know, sorry the customers should know what the owner of the company thinks of them.

It'll also show what turncoats Webb and Nool are, supporting a regime where the masses are told to feck off by the man in the big house. And please don't say it's the PASB's responsibility to approach Brent now or the fans Trust is dead.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

avatar

Posts : 2607
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 40
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:26 pm

As a trust member I have held back and defended the trust when some have attacked the trust for not being in brents face coz I felt the trust leaders would make the right decisions but enough is enough.

If brent has replied to your questions with a sod off response then tells us about it. The time has come to stand up to brent and others on the board.Unless we put pressure on the board things will not change and we will end up in the blue square.

So come on tim give me and other trust members some answers or your membership numbers will fall.not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10662
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:34 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
As a trust member I have held back and defended the trust when some have attacked the trust for not being in brents face coz I felt the trust leaders would make the right decisions but enough is enough.

If brent has replied to your questions with a sod off response then tells us about it. The time has come to stand up to brent and others on the board.Unless we put pressure on the board things will not change and we will end up in the blue square.

So come on tim give me and other trust members some answers or your membership numbers will fall.not impressed.

They had/have a great opportunity to stand up and be counted. The vast majority of supporters will love them for it and membership would rocket.
This football club is likely to need a strong and democratic trust in place before long.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

avatar

Posts : 2607
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 40
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Tringreen wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
As a trust member I have held back and defended the trust when some have attacked the trust for not being in brents face coz I felt the trust leaders would make the right decisions but enough is enough.

If brent has replied to your questions with a sod off response then tells us about it. The time has come to stand up to brent and others on the board.Unless we put pressure on the board things will not change and we will end up in the blue square.

So come on tim give me and other trust members some answers or your membership numbers will fall.not impressed.

They had/have a great opportunity to stand up and be counted. The vast majority of supporters will love them for it and membership would rocket.
This football club is likely to need a strong and democratic trust in place before long.

I totally agree tring time for the trust to grasp the nettle so to speak and to tell brent to feck off or watch membership numbers fall.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:07 pm

It's to easy to tow the line, hence why there has been no response to the calls for Brent's reply to the Trust being published.

I will not bother renewing, but then, the Trust cancelled my subscription anyway so I'm guessing the Trust leaders have joined the Brent junta!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Much as I admired the Trust leaders for sticking to their guns and asking the questions again, I agree it's now time to step things up. Starting with telling the members who elected them what exactly is going on.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:35 pm

I agree that it's taking longer than we'd want it to. It may be that Xmas has intervened to slow it down.

Has anyone spoken directly with the Trust either through one of the Board or via their web-site?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency   

Back to top Go down
 
The Trust Repeats Call For Transparency
Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: