tcm
akagreengull
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Just home from Scum city - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:30 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
So what do you think Hooper the Snooper would have made of this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am in that video,middle section.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 pm

tcm wrote:
loveley day in scumer land,,,lovely little boozer,,nice cider,

is that THE cider bar? got run over there once after falling out the door..
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Fair play to them. They support their local side instead of being glory hunting fuckwit Man U/Chelsea fans. Much rather sit down and chat with a City fan than some dick head whose experience of football is sitting in the pub in front a big TV

Agreed. I didn't go yesterday on account of having an event to attend in Cardiff. Heard the ATD call out on Radio Devon, impressive.

Think the match went off trouble free. time to move on and forget the past. The vitriol and aggression demonstrated for these games simply mask one team or anothers problems on/off the pitch.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Plod changed the plans yesterday for after the game. Last time we ventured up there they let all the Argyle fans back to the Imperial for post match drinks. None of that yesterday,which was a shame.

We had parked the car there and on returning to it had a slagging match with the trumped up bouncers at the main gate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:15 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Plod changed the plans yesterday for after the game. Last time we ventured up there they let all the Argyle fans back to the Imperial for post match drinks. None of that yesterday,which was a shame.

We had parked the car there and on returning to it had a slagging match with the trumped up bouncers at the main gate.

You were lucky you were not clamped. They are buggers there for that. The game had ended, you then become ordinary punters and IMO should have been permitted to enjoy a drink. Think yourself lucky mate....real Fans, real football, shit Wetherspoon drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Fair play to them. They support their local side instead of being glory hunting fuckwit Man U/Chelsea fans. Much rather sit down and chat with a City fan than some dick head whose experience of football is sitting in the pub in front a big TV

Agreed. I didn't go yesterday on account of having an event to attend in Cardiff. Heard the ATD call out on Radio Devon, impressive.

Think the match went off trouble free. time to move on and forget the past. The vitriol and aggression demonstrated for these games simply mask one team or anothers problems on/off the pitch.

Much better bunch commentating yesterday than sparksy and Webby. I must have twattered that ass licker sparksy 10 times asking for a mention for this site and he's under instructions to ignore us I reckon. One tweet to the city version at radio Devon and a nice mention immediately.

Sparksy falls over himself to mention Newell every game and Pasoti, and is even allowed to mention Chris Webb's son by name without getting a white feather sent to him. Funny that.

That's why sparksy is a useless cnut who I would rather listen to my mother wittering on than listen to him creaming himself over Webb, Nool and their propaganda vehicle Pasoti.

They were also professional enough not to say on air that we preferred their commentary because sparksy was rubbish. It's a shame they never mentioned the second tweet about city fans being welcome on here and that swearing was compulsory though lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:56 pm

I have always found that Worm Gordon Sparks irritating, i reckon he,s got his finger in a few pies though.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Here is Joe's goal..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just home from Scum city   Just home from Scum city - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just home from Scum city
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2