+4
akagreengull
GreenSam
Dougie
Freathy
8 posters
AuthorMessage

HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE Empty
PostSubject: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Before the Banker pulls the plug on the worst manager in the football league, i reckon at least another half dozen on the bounce, before The "Competitive Budget" gives the job to purse jocolor
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 pm

I've given up all hope of clueless being sacked
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't think he will be this season. From the latest loan signing through embarrassing cup exits, a hideous league position, the letters that James receives, super fans being freinds with their hero Fletch, quoting the managers wife, to the solve all appointment of a DOF everything points to the manager walking on water to the last game of th season and perhaps beyond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm

He will never get sacked...we are heading for the conference where we will struggle once again, getting constantly beat by non-league opposition in cup competitions is no co-incidence..we really are that bad .
I reckon we will be Blue Square South the season after next...even there we will struggle

GET RID OF THE JONAH NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Many on Pasoti (including Greensam) reckon we can survive the BSP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Deluded fools
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:10 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Many on Pasoti (including Greensam) reckon we can survive the BSP

Deluded fools
The trouble with you punchie, is your just not Grateful that uncle james has given us a club to support, you want a good one as well!!! the ollies sammys brians esmers postcodes etc are like me, praper fans jocolor geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Given how shit this league is, we'll probably beat someone someday. Then Evrything will be rosy and you'll get the likes of postcode and Brian green gloating over all us 'unbelievers'
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:27 pm

What's wrong with that? I think if we go down then there's at least a chance we won't go down again.

Not that that's in any way acceptable of course, not that that means Fletcher shouldn't go and that Brent shouldn't be questioned, but I take it you think a relegation this season and next are both absolutely certainly inevitable then? Cause that's all I'm denying.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Argyle in the BSP will only be a small distraction to having a brand new stand where we can all (if we can afford it) watch some big bands,famous celeb acts and top rugby matches, a shiny new ice rink and all the add ons of hotels (akkeron of course) shops and corporate hospitality of all kinds. Oh I forgot! we are a football club, are'nt we? confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Lose against shitty heavily after being knocked out tomorrow might just be too much for even clueless to survive, but I wouldn't be surprised if he lasts well into next season as well.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Would the BSP even accept us if we got relegated? They'm a tad stricter than the FL by all accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:37 am

never will he be sacked as long as brent owns the club sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:22 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
never will he be sacked as long as brent owns the club sadly.

You probably hit the nail on the head there.

I said previously, I didn't think Fletcher would be fired before Christmas... But now with a DOF being appointed, I think it is certain he isn't going to be fired this seaon no matter what happens - and that includes relegation.

I've come to the conclusion that Brent will do almost anything rather than fire Fletcher and admit he made a mistake in endorsing him. The appointment of a DOF when the club is absolutely skint goes a long way to proving this. A DOF has to be the greatest white elephant ever foisted upon the club. Does anyone think any 'decent' manager would join Argyle and be subserviant to a DOF?
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 am

I agree with the above two posts . It seems obvious to me that Fletcher, with all his faults , will not be sacked ( cost etc ) , a D.O.F will be bought into assist him ( IF he allows him ! ) Fletcher will see out his contract and negiotiations will then take place and a decision will be made. I am amazed at the direction our Club is going in, we are told that the Club is haemorrhaging money yet an expensive ( I presume ) D.O.F is being advertised for. The signals coming out of H.P are baffling me and I know I am not the only one . The January window will be very interesting I believe......!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 am

Yup, there's certain people that Brent will want to keep close no matter what the cost to the club. We just have to rough it out until Brent has finished his developments and then see what's left of the club. Parkway seems like a better deal these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 am

DOF is simple, if we sack Fletch there is no Summerfield type within the club capable of taking the reigns as he did in 2000, whilst we look for a new manager. There's no one already in place because we dont have a full time CEO to organise it and nobody serious will touch us with a barge pole.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 am

Greenjock wrote:
Lose against shitty heavily after being knocked out tomorrow might just be too much for even clueless to survive, but I wouldn't be surprised if he lasts well into next season as well.

Bit of respect please, capital S in Shitty.

Happy days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 pm

I may become a turncoat and support shitty (small s) in years to come they will tell their grandchildren of how they remember being a bigger club than Argyle, how they beat them two seasons running, all they need to do now is sign PCH and sell him on to a prem. club for £4m and our misery would be complete. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Just think after tonight we will be out of all 3 cup competitions, fighting against relegation, a bloated squad of deadbeats going no-where...and it isn't even Christmas yet ffs.
We have Norza Nerd, giant flags ,Nerd Fests, Rick o Shea, and now flipping Muriel,s of Darren bloody Purse.
The self serving control freaks and superfans embedded with the club are still in denial as Brent continues uncontested with his plan.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:42 pm

And talking about Muriel,s i see the nauseating arselicking of Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk continues over on the farm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE   HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW MANY MORE DEFEATS WILL IT TAKE
Page 1 of 1