The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This could be old news ......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big al

This could be old news ...... Empty
PostSubject: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 pm

But I heard tonight from a good source that purse and Chadwick have been transfer listed. Plus moral within the squad is at an all time low.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 pm

tongue

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Big al wrote:
But I heard tonight from a good source that purse and Chadwick have been transfer listed. Plus moral within the squad is at an all time low.

Never ! Pursey bleeds green ! Morality at the club is indeed at an all time low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Big al wrote:

albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:01 pm

But what about the muriel ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:14 pm

and I heard tonight from a good source that Jamie Mackie has been transfered to QPR!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Fletch is taking over at Collumpton. Dane Bunney to be installed as Director of Football at Argyle. Ian Newell signs 2 year deal as 1st team fitness instructor. Sleep
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Now you are being silly, Cully would never sink that low.
Back to top Go down
Big al

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Fletch is taking over at Collumpton. Dane Bunney to be installed as Director of Football at Argyle. Ian Newell signs 2 year deal as 1st team fitness instructor. Sleep

And you are the new dietary advisor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Big al wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Yup and he advises keep away fwom wabbit stew albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Mods I have a question if albino was banned from this forum for being racist what is he doing on here with a different user name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Big al wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Andy_Symons wrote:
(Message to Dane at this point. if you don't want us to rumble you, stop constantly referring to stuff that only Dane Bunney would mention. You really are a bit thick, aren't you?)

Edited to add: Dane - don't you have any mirrors at your place? Fat greasy and repulsive are three of the mildest things I can say about you. Throwing stones whilst in a glass house springs to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This could be old news ......   This could be old news ...... Empty

Back to top Go down

This could be old news ......
Page 1 of 1