Elias
GreenSam
Tringreen
Freathy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED Empty
PostSubject: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:05 pm

If brent keeps fletcher any longer we will get relegated, for a club like ours with our support its nothing short of disgusting that we have a manager and coaches as pathetic and inept as fletcher and co, for fvck sake brent act now!!! you dont need to know anything about football to realise just how poor we are, just look at fletchers record and act!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:09 pm

I said it before and I'll say it again. Brent is bad news. We thought it would never get worse than Mad Dan and staplewallet. We haven't seen anything yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 pm

At least Dan Mac pumped money into the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Freathy wrote:
I said it before and I'll say it again. Brent is bad news. We thought it would never get worse than Mad Dan and staplewallet. We haven't seen anything yet.
You have been right up to now freathy, brent probably thinks it will be cheaper to run a non league club, come back dan ffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

And despite his failings at the end we won trophies under staplewallet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:49 pm

But he saved the club!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Bring back Mc666? Yeh - Id go for that. affraid
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

And despite his failings at the end we won trophies under staplewallet

Stapes got lucky with Sturrock in his prime, hired Pulis and Holloway but couldn't keep either of them for obvious reasons.

It wouldn't take much more than a good lower league manager with a competitive budget to get the club on the move again.
Sadly, Brent has asset stripped the club, surrounded himself with devious clowns in the obvious belief they can inspire the potential fanbase /improve the matchday experience with Avivafests and big flags etc. and persists with a football management team who are totally slow brained, uninspiring and clueless.

I truly despair at the joke our club has become.

What exactly are the qualities you see in any of your inner sanctum Mr Brent ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:01 pm

You're assuming that Brent actually gives a fuk, Tring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:02 pm

The quality's brent see's in his inner sanctum Tring, is they are all yes men and self promoters including his "talented board"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:03 pm

All Brent gives a toss about is his wallet and the ammount of money he can bleed out of our dying club.

He'll soon feck off once he's made his money but this time we'll have nothing left over.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
brent probably thinks it will be cheaper to run a non league club, come back dan ffs.

It will be much cheaper SS68, once relegated we'll go part time quicker than you can say"prime development land" ! Brents already making noises about running the club on a volunteer basis.

Once the downward spiral has run it's course & there is no longer a need for a football ground brent can buy it off his lodge pals at PCC & develop yet more land left to the citizens of Plymouth & protected by covenent.

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 pm

I don't buy Fletcher as the cheap option.

The lower the crowds get, the more James Brent will have to dip into his own personal account when PAFC can't cover the historic debt payments. Fletcher's rapidly becoming the expensive option for that very reason, and he'll be the very expensive option if he takes us down. This along with a few comments on pasoti from people in the know and Chris Webb's comments after the Burton game lead me to think a change is imminent.

I doubt it before Tuesday as the players are staying up North but I think Wednesday or Thursday will be the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:42 pm

GreenSam wrote:
I don't buy Fletcher as the cheap option.

The lower the crowds get, the more James Brent will have to dip into his own personal account when PAFC can't cover the historic debt payments. Fletcher's rapidly becoming the expensive option for that very reason, and he'll be the very expensive option if he takes us down. This along with a few comments on pasoti from people in the know and Chris Webb's comments after the Burton game lead me to think a change is imminent.

I doubt it before Tuesday as the players are staying up North but I think Wednesday or Thursday will be the day.

It feckin better be. I've lost all interest and I see my self as being a die-hard fan! Just what other supporters are thinking, god knows.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 pm

win on tuesday and he'll be safe until the new year
Back to top Go down
Just rob

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:12 pm

This is harsh. We are moving forward under Brent and Carl
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 am

Go and do your boring, tedious, unfunny, witless trolling somewhere else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:56 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
win on tuesday and he'll be safe until the new year

That's the problem, AV. 5/10/15 shit performances then a single win or a half decent game just prolongs the agony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 am

I see Wozzer is doing his best to quell the peasant's revolt against poor "James the club saver" on PASOTI.

He must have got wind that there is another seat going next to Newell.

Having said it may not have been Wozzer posting, there could well have been an exchange of passwords again. pig
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:53 am

Much more of this inaction and dis-interest from the non-investing hotel builder and the control freaks will need to crank up the volume on forza merde to try to drown out the brent out chants.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 am

Unfortunately at the last home game (gillingham) there were no mumurings of either Fletcher or Brent out. possiblly because we played well, for once, but I think if things continue for much longer things will chant. Looks like the majority of the herd are now starting to realise this club is in serious shit, organisationally and in footballing terms - AGAIN. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:41 am

Someone pull the plug on the life support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Can't be arsed to compose a message my self so, with thanks to John Petrie on pasoti:

"........
There are clearly questions that need to be asked however. We need a better structure right throughout the club, from the top down. We need more experience involved with the day to day running of the club, we need a Director of Football to help reshape the club and its footballing philosophy, and we clearly need an overhaul of the coaching set-up. It is perfectly legitimate to question these things, people are rightly concerned about our football club and its future.

What is clearly ridiculous is those few on here and somewhere else who persist in peddling some sort of anti-Brent agenda based on the ludicrous notion that he has not spent a penny, will not spend a penny and that there was some other option out there that would have been so much better. James Brent has spent some money, he is covering our losses and he has given the manager a good budget for this league. By all means question his judgement over Fletcher and the speed at which the club is recovering, but let's leave the bullsh*t out of it as it makes it impossible to have a reasoned debate.

I'll even go so far as to say that it is legitimate to question the motives of someone who has never been interested in football before. James Brent has gotten himself a nice bit of land and has so far not reshaped the off field side of the club as quickly as many would have liked. Personally I don't think that is down to him simply being an asset stripper but more to do with inexperience and having other priorities, whilst relying on the advice of others with regards the football side of things. There is no firm evidence for anyone to question his motives and it is currently pure speculation. What is true is that the manager has been backed, the evidence for this being the amount of signings over the last 12 months and the size of our squad. We have also been promised a new stand and that the search is on for footballing experience to run the club. If those two fall into line then I don't think we can really question whether or not James Brent is interested in the football club as well as the development as we will have seen a manager backed, a stand built and the running of the club taken in hand. I hope he also shows his growing understanding of football by removing our manager and bringing in some experience in the coaching department that allows us to challenge at the right end of this league.

I'm frustrated with the lack of progress both on and off the pitch, but, I do trust James Brent to step up and sort it out. It has taken longer than I'd like and my frustration has grown as the team has continued to struggle but I still think that we will have new people in running the club and work starting on a new stand because that it is what we have been promised and I expect James Brent to keep those promises. I may disagree with the way in which he views supporter involvement in the club but I do trust him to deliver on these promises as it is no good for him to have a failing club, either financially or for his reputation.
"

I have cut his first paragraph as I don't agree with it. Otherwise, it says almost all I would have wanted to say. The only thing I would add is that his loyalty to existing staff is laudable. I agree with his intention to step away from the existing world of football where managers are sacked because of a couple of defeats, so to speak. But this has gone beyond that. He is planning to make 5 non-playing staff redundant who had worked for no pay during the recent period. Now is the time to look at another tier of staff. Fletcher and perhaps others have to go.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

So...

Trust in Brent, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Rickler wrote:

So...

Trust in Brent, then?

Just like Stapes and Todd.

Surely we've learnt from last time to trust nobody when it comes to running PAFC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED   BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED Empty

Back to top Go down

BLAME BRENT WHEN WE GET RELEGATED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next