Football Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Football Forums Empty
PostSubject: Football Forums   Football Forums EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Anybody post on there these days? I remember Tringy [as Viceroy], Freathy,GOB,GreenSam and Naps used to be regulars on there,had a quick look the other day and posted for the first time in ages today but there doesn't seem to be much input from Argyle fans now, although ArgyleIve keeps the flag flying.It used to be very entertaining and interesting,especially the banter with the CCC clubs.Happy days.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Football Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Forums   Football Forums EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:16 am

Nahhhhhhh a bit embarrassing these days. Still go on Exeweb though .
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Football Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Forums   Football Forums EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:21 am

Posting on FF was OK when we had a proper(ish) team and a club. Now we have neither. As Tring says it's far too embarrasing these days Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Football Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Forums   Football Forums EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:24 am

It's years since I used FF, just lost interest really.

I used to enjoy Vital and it made good reading, but since Posty showed the world his flexible standards I decided that his writings couldn't be taken seriously.

I just stick to this site now and follow the occasional link to pasoti if there's an amount of hysteria going on, that's about it for me and football sites.

I know that many of the ROTGers are carrying out their Argyle boycotts and have lost interest in the Internet forums, a shame really.
Back to top Go down

Football Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Forums   Football Forums EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:38 am

GOB wrote:

I used to enjoy Vital and it made good reading, but since Posty showed the world his flexible standards I decided that his writings couldn't be taken seriously.

I concur with that. As was with the case with Pasoti, it seems almost impossible for these people to do the right thing.

As Postey proved recently, it is the simplest thing in the world for any poster to delete themselves on here if they so wish. It is a pity that he can't afford that same respect to other fellow fans on his Vital website .. twice my requests to delete my account have been ignored ... and as if I should have to ask in the first place. Respect is at the core of this, and they plainly don't have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Football Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Forums   Football Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Football Forums
Page 1 of 1