HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil Empty
PostSubject: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:27 pm

So who is playing then? The players wimped out of the strike for a paltry 40%, I heard. Not that it was relevant to 17/20 of the squad anyway.

Any chance Burton racking up a cricket score? I like cricket.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Strike or no strike, it doesn't matter. Whoever plays we haven't got a chance. It'll be more of the same - harmlessly pass it around the back, then attempt to mount an 'attack' which is very easily dealt with, then desparately defend for long periods while the oposition mount attack after attack and bombard us with shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm

It's the Fourth Division, and we're bottom yet again for long and deep rooted reasons. Argyle's bad football vibes at long last, are starting to break out into the public domain, despie two years of trying to hide it. Just like Pasoti Trust, when the players needed leaders, they've gone missing again and blown it with a paltry 40% fudge that lets the dogs back out. No wonder thay are colapsing under pressure on the pitch. Are there any winners in that team ?

Football is all about two teams, not one. I don't know a thing about Burton but surely their spirit cannot be as brittle as Argyle's.
Led by a now relegtion expert, a bunch of below average kids, and a manager that hasn't shown any sign whatsoever of finding an answer to it all, I am expecting another beating.
The club needs to drop another division in order to get real.... I believe it will. Very sad, but these things have to happen. Wake me up when 2013 is here. Surf's up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:16 am

I see Monkey Heed still thinks promotion is a viable outcome to the season, and wouldn't be at all surprised if Argyle won today.

I would be.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 am

I'd be amazed if we somehow managed to only lose by one goal today.

I suppose poor old Monkey Heed has to say these things even though he knows he has by far the worst 'team' ever to have played at this level. We're already relegated.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Burton cruising to an easy win. There are no words to adequately describe how shit we are. End the season now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:19 pm

cheers Peter Ridsdale's big society cheers Peter Ridsdale's big society cheers Peter Ridsdale's big society

Cheerio cheerio cheerio cheerio cheerio cheerio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Relax, we'll still make the play offs! study
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

' That nice gent Peter Ridsdale and Peter Reid have somehow got together a decent time, so we're ebulient .' lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 pm

To be fair, how can anyone expect a result when the club hasn't paid the players for months, I'm buggered if I would be working my ass off for sweet FA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Fairness disappeared off the menu the day Peter Ridsdale walked into Home Park nearly 12 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Fairness disappeared off the menu the day Peter Ridsdale walked into Home Park nearly 12 months ago.

In all truth,PP,i think it disappeared from the boardroom a long time before Ridsdale.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:42 am

Meanwhile, back on the farm, an Aviva declared 'get in !' and that Argyle's injury time consolation goal could prove vital in the final reckoning next April jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil   Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil Empty

Back to top Go down

Burton Albion vs Plymouth Argyle Nil
Page 1 of 1