Czarcasm
Tringreen
akagreengull
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BadBoy67

Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Wouldn't argue with offloading chadders, especially if it meant the signing of Madjo. It's just the negative doom mongering air of trin that gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:28 pm

its a double edged sword,,the good people of ATD want people to jump ship and swell the ranks,,,tring offers nothing to that idear atall,,,shouting something over and over again is school ground debating,,his coments on the popy thread when nearly the whole of ATD came together ,and his total refusal to give the slightest ground say every thing you need to know about the dear old boy,,,,,,YOUVE BEEN RUMBLED GEEZER Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Their is still better debate on here than pasoti, you just have to learn to ignore Tring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Mike, without saying I agree with you about Tring's posts or not, I think your slip is showing. Some of your recent contributions have been positively erudite and meaningful. Narnia & Totnes would be proud of you. I even think your comma-rate is dropping.

Many moons ago, I welcomed you to ATD, your spiritual home, and I was right.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 pm

awwww kneckt,thats sweet,,whats the slip thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:48 pm

1 + 2
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 pm

no ,,still not getting it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Logged back on especially for you.

Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:49 pm

good night,,,what you think iam 2 people?,,,,throw me a fricking bone here somone???????????? scratch
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 pm

The studied, indeed even practised misspelling and poor use of punctuation has of late been seen to slip somewhat.

As we all know it is faster and easier to type legibly than pretend to be a fickko
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 pm

thankyou michael,,,,i get it,,, Very Happy some times i look words up,sometimes i cant be arsed,,the fact that my spelling is hit and miss dosnt indicate anything other than that,face to face i can debate till the cows come home and often do,i like the way this site evolves,and the way it fades in and out,,anyway iam off for a shit,,nite nite
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 pm

They inevitably have arrived in pairs in the past Rolling Eyes lol!

Told you your slip was showing, dimwit.

Wait for the............'this would be a nice little forum if you got rid of the likes of Tring n Rickler' Sleep

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Iggy wrote:
Their is still better debate on here than pasoti, you just have to learn to ignore Tring.

Yeah, ignore me. I have an appalling record for predicting what will happen at the club and my character assessments are way off the mark . scratch

Have you stopped enjoying the ride yet Iggy ?

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:43 am

tcm wrote:
thankyou michael,,,,i get it,,, Very Happy some times i look words up,sometimes i cant be arsed,,the fact that my spelling is hit and miss dosnt indicate anything other than that,face to face i can debate till the cows come home and often do,i like the way this site evolves,and the way it fades in and out,,anyway iam off for a shit,,nite nite

What a let down after Plato and Aristotle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:56 am

Not at all Tring, but reading one of your posts is like playing an old vinyl record, you know the beginning, middle and end before you even put the needle down, how village.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 am

Razz ya gota laugh,,,,hes a right moody cnut that tring fellow lol! its a shame really,there are plenty of chaps to debate with here so not to worrie,,,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:16 am

tcm wrote:
Razz ya gota laugh,,,,hes a right moody cnut that tring fellow lol! its a shame really,there are plenty of chaps to debate with here so not to worrie,,,

Mean, Moody and Magnificently Correct ! That's why the bears[and the pigs n their poodles] despise me so king

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 am

oo i say,,,move over clint eastwood,,, Razz your fecking nutts mate lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:55 am

tcm wrote:
oo i say,,,move over clint eastwood,,, Razz your fecking nutts mate lol!

Nothing like a spot of bear baiting in the morning Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 am

I sense a tcm flounce coming on under the banner of being sworn at by those ever so naughty ATD scum lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 am

GOB wrote:
I sense a tcm flounce coming on under the banner of being sworn at by those ever so naughty ATD scum lol!

Would the real tcm please stand up ? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 am

If he is going to flounce can he do it now please

Edit: I forgot to swear feckin moron

Last edited by Grumpy on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am

I can't blame him, Twatter is a very lonely place lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 am

And now we have 'Bad Boy' back. lol!

It's just like the good old days when Ponty n Nool used to visit the naughty step Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:19 am

The circus is back in town again so that can't be bad, it's always nice to take the pish out of a half witted pork chop clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chadwick (on PASOTI)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next