Sir Francis Drake
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

5219 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5219   5219 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Dingle wrote:
I'm puzzled by the timing of all this. How can the redundancy story have got such coverage on Spotlight and The Herald without an actual statement from the club. Was the information given to the media before or after the staff meeting. And was it given or leaked.

Many things surprise me about my club, but the lack of acknowledgement by the club is truly astounding.

I think Tony Campbell posted on pasoti (in the last couple of days) that Brent has now been at the club over 12 months (I think that last week was the anniversary of the take over) and in the first 12 months the employees are protected by TUPE. Now JB has done 12 months he doesn't have to abide by TUPE.

Campbell on pasoti
Back to top Go down

5219 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5219   5219 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:24 pm

If it is TUPE and it would make sense if it is, it must have been in the pipeline from Day 1 and suggest that the club is now being run down.
Back to top Go down

5219 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5219   5219 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Interesting that staff are rumoured to have not yet received their new contracts yet.
Back to top Go down

5219 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5219   5219 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:50 pm

It was always intimated that redundancies would be happening, even during administration, and I would guess the plan is to get volunteers in, or at the very least, subcontract mates as and when the need arises.
I'm still intrigued how Rapper's neighbours in the Panier market got the pastie gig in front of the likes of Dewdney with such a big 'majority'.. talk about a meteoric rise to fame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5219 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5219   5219 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: