3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:55 pm

McCarthy now manager at Ipswich.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Fvck! hoping it was going to be clueless Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:07 pm

albino for manager! albino for manager!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:27 pm

And Holloway to Palace according to one of my mates who supports Palace. I can't see it confirmed anywhere, but he says it's well known and he's to be unveiled tomorrow.

Strange one really, I know he was a prick the way he left us, but I have heard a lot more about it now and I don't blame him so much for going, just the way he did it, as he has done wonders with Blackpool and although Palace probably have more potential, the grass isn't always greener.
Back to top Go down

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Yep Holloway to CP.
Back to top Go down

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And Holloway to Palace according to one of my mates who supports Palace. I can't see it confirmed anywhere, but he says it's well known and he's to be unveiled tomorrow.

Strange one really, I know he was a prick the way he left us, but I have heard a lot more about it now and I don't blame him so much for going, just the way he did it, as he has done wonders with Blackpool and although Palace probably have more potential, the grass isn't always greener.

Looks kosher:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Still can't see them doing much this season. Been an awful team for the past 5-6 years
Back to top Go down

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 pm

The last time I looked Palace were 3rd or 4th.

I was really surprised at Freedman leaving. A Palace friend of mine has said there were things going on behind the scenes to do with renewing contracts etc.
Back to top Go down
Greenscooby

Greenscooby

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:44 pm

[quote="Greenjock"]And Holloway to Palace according to one of my mates who supports Palace. I can't see it confirmed anywhere, but he says it's well known and he's to be unveiled tomorrow.

Strange one really, I know he was a prick the way he left us, but I have heard a lot more about it now and I don't blame him so much for going, just the way he did it,quote]

Totally agree, i think thats why a lot of peple were pi$$ed off the way he went, but I'd have him back any day, great manager, great man and a great person to not only bring players to a club but to bring the media, which always helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ipswich manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich manager   Ipswich manager Empty

Back to top Go down

Ipswich manager
Page 1 of 1