Freathy
GreenWhiteBlack
Sir Francis Drake
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

fletcher a palace favourite  Empty
PostSubject: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

paul ince anybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 am

in the unlikely event it happens...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:40 am

Pitbull wrote:

paul ince anybody

It says he has "been working on a shoe-string budget" at Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:42 am

I think they've just taken the chairman's comments about a 'Young and innovative' manager and looked at those with a palace link and suggested Fletcher. Fletcher is improving, but he's certainly not a Championship Manager at this moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 'Cravat' might be considered as he's done well on a shoestring at Exeter, with some good player sales and 2 promotions, just missing out on the playoffs in their first season in league 1. If you look at Exeter's recent decline its been due to the spine of their team leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 am

knecht wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

paul ince anybody

It says he has "been working on a shoe-string budget" at Argyle.

Shoestring is the new competitive.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:28 am

Very Happy You have to laugh .. can anyone take anything seriously anymore where the football 'press' is concerned. Sky is no more than a trade magazine where the industry, and it's agents does it's business... no more than a hawking market place.

Maybe a new nickname for Jonah .... Eddie Shoestring. Kinda apt considering the private investigator scandal going on, involving Tony Cholwell.

Last edited by Penzance on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 am

I'll give him a lift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 am

Iggy wrote:
I'll give him a lift.

Never accept a lift from someone who lives in a bungalow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:23 am

Please let this be true, the worst manager we have ever had and the competion was fierce!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:43 am

We can all hope can't we.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:35 am

Shame it's clearly a load of shite. But surely stranger things have happened? Haven't they? No? Bollocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 am

This was also mentioned in the Sunday Telegraph briefly.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:46 am

Probally in light of the romours our erstwhile manager will be offered an extended contact to make sure he stays. Oh goody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:24 am

tigertony:

Quote :
Just passed a car heading SW on the A38 with the number plate 9AUL HRT Oldish chap and bald

god forbid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:29 am

Pitbull wrote:
tigertony:

Quote :
Just passed a car heading SW on the A38 with the number plate 9AUL HRT Oldish chap and bald

god forbid

Call the rozzers, there's a car on the A38 with a seriously illegal number plate.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Pitbull wrote:
tigertony:

Quote :

god forbid
He's joking I think, as opposed to an intentional troll.

I wouldn't go as far as to say pray God he goes- but I'm certainly not praying he stays either. Interesting though that the view from a lot of the outside media is that Fletch has done a great job, yet certainly not so much among our own fans. Perhaps the outside media don't know just how much of a big budget he's had to work with and assume we're still skint. Wouldn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:52 pm

the media are incapable of printing accurate reports.
the 'outside' media say he done a good job, so how many games of ours have they watched ????
probably none.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Herald says no approach. Of course there's been no approach! He's SHIT! Palace fans must be horrified his name is even remotely rumoured to be in the frame!

FLETCHER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Freathy get off that fence and tell us what you really think
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Just had a look at one of the CPFC sites and many a name is mentioned.

This was funny though...

Quote DPC666 at 23 Oct 2012 1.40pm
How about Steve Claridge?

f*** off

not even funny

If Carl ''i thought the Boys done well in the circumstances'' Fletcher does leave,then perhaps we MAY get a decent-ish manager at Home Park at last ?.

So come on Palace,please take Fletcher....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:51 pm

i never laughed so hard in my life.

Why are folk linking fletcher to higher profile jobs when still has so much to prove here and hasnt done anything of late to show he can mange at a higher level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:19 am

BREAKING NEWS FOLLOWING THE THIS IS PLYMOUTH STORY.....

Crystal Palace have not approached Iggy from internet forum ATD about the vacancy either!

Anyone else? I find it very helpful to have this news in the open as it was interfering with my preparations for Saturdays game at Dorchester.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 am

I thought the title of this post referred to one of the Queen's corgis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 am

Iggy wrote:

Crystal Palace have not approached Iggy from internet forum ATD about the vacancy either!

Anyone else? I find it very helpful to have this news in the open as it was interfering with my preparations for Saturdays game at Dorchester.

Actually I was approached, but a waiting for the Man U job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 am

Womble wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Actually I was approached, but a waiting for the Man U job.

I didn't realise you were a referee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fletcher a palace favourite    fletcher a palace favourite  Empty

Back to top Go down

fletcher a palace favourite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next