The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Fixed it For Me!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

James Fixed it For Me! Empty
PostSubject: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:25 am

El Pres
Porkus
The Snooper

Just how many parking spaces are there at Home Park? I can just imagine their cars all parked together;

El Presido: a morris traveller, CND stickers on the back
Porkus: BMW 3 sports series, PA9 number plate, blacked out windows, various free mobility stickers ready to put on the windscreen
The Snooper; beat up old ford scorpio, papers strewn across the back, empty coffee cups in the front after days of endless stakeouts

All noticeable by the brand new Argyle Official badge displayed on the front windcreen

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 am

We really have missed a trick here in the last couple of weeks haven't we?

Insert image of nool and fool here (I have tried but my portable thingy doesn't want to do it).

Ba ba ba ba, Jim will fix it for you, and you and you and yooooooo ooo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 am

Iggy wrote:

Insert image of nool and fool here (I have tried but my portable thingy doesn't want to do it).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:10 am

They both look like they are on trial! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am

Iggy wrote:

Maybe one day Iggy.

Nool looks like Friar Tuck
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:24 am

The Red Star wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Maybe one day Iggy.

Nool looks like Friar Tuck

newell looks like a prick...oh hang on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:34 am

Yea Man's going to hell Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:35 am

I imagine there will be a few cases of iPhone meltdown on the black pasty today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:39 am

Feck em all, tis only "banter" afterall.

Just like it's only banter when I get threatening emails and it's only banter when my real name was given out to setup fake accounts on here.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 am

You know what, I just PMd IJN as we've been having a bit of a discussion.

I just this minute said that some people take things far too far on the internet as we don't see people as people - we just see an avatar and some text and a static photo.

This thread illustrates that point perfectly.

You can all dish it out but when it's served back to you, you all get your pitchforks out.

Grow the feck up - all of you.

HAIRY J FOR MOD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 am

That's hairy's details stored "for mod purposes" then Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 am

There's a line you need to draw in life - some people can't draw lines Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 am

The lines don't apply to everyone though. Only the plebs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am

A bit of light hearted banter that is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 pm

hairy j wrote:
There's a line you need to draw in life - some people can't draw lines Jock.

Oh come on hairy, if you stick your face on the telly, in the newspapers, your voice on the radio, you are in the public eye, you are then in the sight of the satirists. What we have here is a bit of satire, I thought the tie in between Jim'll fix it, Nool and Webb and Jim'll fix it Brent was really funny. If they don't like being treated like celebrities maybe they should get the feck back to obscurity, I for one would not see them as viable targets for a bit of banter then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Satire? OK... I am sure Aristophanes is rolling around in his grave right now.

There's 'banter' and there's being unpleasant for the sake of it. I remember when the cool kids used to call an obese child at school "fatso" constantly for four years - that banter was hilarious and they all looked super-cool doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 pm

I don't parody you, in fact I try to ignore you, if you became club owner, president or (insert role for nool here) you would be in my sights, simples. Also I was banned from pasoti partly for calling nool out for bullying on a number of occasions, I hate bullies, to compare me to a school yard bully is pathetic and totally incorrect. As for the other three, they love being in the public eye, this is part of it, it's just like Posh spice moaning because people ask for her autograph when she is out shopping, fame comes at a price, like it or lump it mate. Plus you are the biggest wind up merchant on here and pbay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:01 pm

hairy j wrote:
Satire? OK... I am sure Aristophanes is rolling around in his grave right now.

There's 'banter' and there's being unpleasant for the sake of it. I remember when the cool kids used to call an obese child at school "fatso" constantly for four years - that banter was hilarious and they all looked super-cool doing it.

Sleep Says the guy who constantly took the piss out of Newell, and made a quite funny remark about him and KFC.

Someone's had the famous "I'm misunderstood, look me in the eye speech"

SNAP OUT OF IT HAIRY. YOU'VE BEEN SUBLIMINALLY "RE-PROGRAMMED"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 pm

No he hasn't Jock. He'll be on pasoti later extolling the virtues of ATD. It's what he does.It's not even sophisticated, it's the online equivalent of the primary school child in the playground, running between different groups:

'Guess what he's just said about you? if I tell you, can I be your friend?'

Hairy is basically Dane Bunney with an education and a sense of humour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:24 pm

He plays one against the other, I have been seeing it for ages trying to get a reaction
and it works he does get them all the time, he has just got one from me -- Prick
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Grumpy wrote:
He plays one against the other, I have been seeing it for ages trying to get a reaction
and it works he does get them all the time, he has just got one from me -- Prick

True Grumps. I've always found though, if you ignore the attention-seeking and moral high ground-type posts, the remaining 5% of his efforts can be quite amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
The reason Ian is that the original post that started this was posted to make ATD look bad because they would not remove Savile jokes on their site. I brought up Fanfests because Rick's act over the past couple of weeks has veen full of Savile jokes. Two hundred and fifty fans in the fanfest, twice. Loads of Savile jokes and not one complaint. Tells me that Argyle fans dont have a proboem with Savile jokes being told. Yet Tony wants Savile jokes banned, writing to civic leaders and the chairman. Not in the name of Argyle he says. But the people of Argyle dont have a proboem with it.

Exactly this. Writing to the Chairman and Civic Leaders?!

I hope Tony doesn't verge out into the rest of the internet - he'd probably curl up into a ball of indignation and explode. Don't go on 4Chan Tony, whatever you do.

656 people - you know who you are

A quote from Hairy J taken from Pasoti. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:35 am

Iggy wrote:

You weren't talking about Tony Hooper to begin with - you mentioned your usual targets Ian Newell and Chris Webb.

Iggy wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
The reason Ian is that the original post that started this was posted to make ATD look bad because they would not remove Savile jokes on their site. I brought up Fanfests because Rick's act over the past couple of weeks has veen full of Savile jokes. Two hundred and fifty fans in the fanfest, twice. Loads of Savile jokes and not one complaint. Tells me that Argyle fans dont have a proboem with Savile jokes being told. Yet Tony wants Savile jokes banned, writing to civic leaders and the chairman. Not in the name of Argyle he says. But the people of Argyle dont have a proboem with it.

Exactly this. Writing to the Chairman and Civic Leaders?!

I hope Tony doesn't verge out into the rest of the internet - he'd probably curl up into a ball of indignation and explode. Don't go on 4Chan Tony, whatever you do.

656 people - you know who you are

A quote from Hairy J taken from Pasoti. lol!

But then you were.

I don't mind banter and I do enough of it but banter can become something very different very easily. People on here (and there are worse examples than yours Iggy) refer to other people as vile, verminous, scum, evil etc. and that's way, way too far. and some people need no excuse to do it.

That was my point.

As for being a wind-up merchant - most on here do it but would never admit to it. Posting someone's name on the internet and then calling them a verminous scumbag is pretty inflamatory. It's a little worse than poking fun at Ian Newell's trips to KFC - I've done that kind of ribbing with Ian Newell over PM and he takes it as banter - if he PMd me and objected, I wouldn't do it.

Just because you think Ian Newell is a bully, doesn't give you the right to bully him back either - two wrongs don't make a right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 am

Take your own advice Hairy, if you don't like then use the door to exit, you've been pretty much rumbled by everyone. However, personally I would prefer it if you didn't use that door because when you raise a point on behalf of you alter-ego it gives everyone the chance to address it and put records straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:08 am

GOB wrote:
Take your own advice Hairy, if you don't like then use the door to exit, you've been pretty much rumbled by everyone. However, personally I would prefer it if you didn't use that door because when you raise a point on behalf of you alter-ego it gives everyone the chance to address it and put records straight.

Rumbled? What the flying feck are you on about GOB. I see things differently - I do apologise if I don't agree with the fantasy majority you seem to believe exists (i.e. that 'everyone' agrees with you). I've seen evidence and facts from the other side of this argument and some of it's pretty unpleasant.

What are you going to do if this forum ever becomes popular and you have people who aren't quite so black and white posting on it? I genuinely don't think you could handle it.

I've rumbled you - you one trick pony*.

*see, it's not nice is it? but it's the internet and it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Fixed it For Me!   James Fixed it For Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

James Fixed it For Me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next