The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hand on heart...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ken Adams

Hand on heart... Empty
PostSubject: Hand on heart...   Hand on heart... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:41 pm

...im struggling to give a shit at the moment. Driving back after watching that shower of shit I was trying to justifyto myself why again ive wasted another Saturday afternoon. Years ago I felt wanted and part of a club. now we are just fragments torn apart by self-gratifying numpties in higher positions within the club. When we lose i dont even feel that gutted anymore. Wierd...
Back to top Go down

Hand on heart... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand on heart...   Hand on heart... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Ken Adams wrote:
...im struggling to give a shit at the moment. Driving back after watching that shower of shit I was trying to justifyto myself why again ive wasted another Saturday afternoon. Years ago I felt wanted and part of a club. now we are just fragments torn apart by self-gratifying numpties in higher positions within the club. When we lose i dont even feel that gutted anymore. Wierd...
thats exactly how i feel ken, but now i just don't bother going ,its "superfans only" the pricks are welcome to it.
Back to top Go down

Hand on heart... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand on heart...   Hand on heart... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Ken Adams wrote:
thats exactly how i feel ken, but now i just don't bother going ,its "superfans only" the pricks are welcome to it.

Agree with both, I bought my Cheltenham ticket earlier as it's nice and local for me.

Don't know why I bothered.

I don't feel part of this club anymore, the superfans can have their club. When we go down and Brent clears off I hope they're happy.
Back to top Go down

Hand on heart... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand on heart...   Hand on heart... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Ken Adams wrote:

You could always post your grievances on here where they will be in (the main widely) accepted, however on Pasoti and on a few other places you will be preached to by one of Chris Webb,s teenage bum boys about how bad a supporter you are.
I mean Chris Webb in his mid 30,s hanging around with 15-17 year olds......suspect
Back to top Go down

Hand on heart... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand on heart...   Hand on heart... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Me too. Except tonight I feel really feckin angry that it has got to this stage.

We have no ground, no saleable assets except the players Razz a piss poor standing in the local community and we are plummeting faster than Jimmy Savile's tracksuit bottoms at a Girl Guides convention.
Back to top Go down

Hand on heart... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand on heart...   Hand on heart... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Agree with both, I bought my Cheltenham ticket earlier as it's nice and local for me.

Don't know why I bothered.

I don't feel part of this club anymore, the superfans can have their club. When we go down and Brent clears off I hope they're happy.

Trouble is YM, if we do go down & brent did sling his hook, the superfans (one in particular) will be salivating at the thought of getting their hands on the boardroom keys.

I fear we have further yet to fall unless we can rid the club of all the shite that festers in every corner within the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hand on heart... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand on heart...   Hand on heart... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hand on heart...
Page 1 of 1