Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fishing on together

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

fishing on together  Empty
PostSubject: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Quote :
darrenpurse4 Had a great day sea fishing with @IJN3 @CurtisNelson_ & @Chris_Webb1 in Newquay.

CRINGE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 pm

So what? Why can't four men go out fishing together?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Quote :
darrenpurse4 Had a great day sea fishing with @IJN3 @CurtisNelson_ & @Chris_Webb1 in Newquay.

CRINGE

I wonder if they went DEEP sea fishing near WINDSOR.

Lying, corrupt w@nkers that have infested our club and they need flushing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Getting a bit stupid now. If you haven't got anything bad to post about Newell then don't bother.

Which takes me nicely to this screenshot of an instant message conversation between Rickler and Dane from a few months ago where Dane is explaining how Newell had something really, really bad on me from my past and wanted to trade it for anything Dane could come up with on Rickler.

Strange really as I have nothing at all bad in my past, BUT, when I was receiving all the threats from Greenman towards my family and me, I told Greenman that I had been tried for manslaughter in the past just to see if the story surfaced anywhere, then I would know who Greenman was.

It doesn't prove that Newell was Greenman making the threats, but it does prove that Newell and Daz certainly do know who it was as they know all about my really, really bad past Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:35 pm

hairy j wrote:
So what? Why can't four men go out fisting together?

Not the sort of thing that floats my boat but each to their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Getting a bit stupid now. If you haven't got anything bad to post about Newell then don't bother.

Which takes me nicely to this screenshot of an instant message conversation between Rickler and Dane from a few months ago where Dane is explaining how Newell had something really, really bad on me from my past and wanted to trade it for anything Dane could come up with on Rickler.

Strange really as I have nothing at all bad in my past, BUT, when I was receiving all the threats from Greenman towards my family and me, I told Greenman that I had been tried for manslaughter in the past just to see if the story surfaced anywhere, then I would know who Greenman was.

It doesn't prove that Newell was Greenman making the threats, but it does prove that Newell and Daz certainly do know who it was as they know all about my really, really bad past Smile

Scum Jock, they are total scum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Some things that Newell does in his spare time are worthy of comment. This ain't one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Scum Jock, they are total scum.

It always links back to Newell and his little cronies like Daz, yet the brainwashed masses still worship the ground he stumbles on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Good old Saltash Green Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 pm

As long as they weren't after whales
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Curtis will be getting his own mural or post box any time soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Good old Daz as well. Newell is well known for all of his antics, but wherever anything like this crops up you can be sure that the Sorcerers Apprentice is not too far away.

He was in the gang that come up with ADT and all the shit that contained, I beleive he was named as Dogger on Pasoti, who stuck the boot in on The Trust along with Deepthroat and the others. His account was conveniently wiped out when the shit hit the fan, more help from Pasoti mods.

What's clear is that Daz is Newell's right hand man and here was the go between who offered the deal to Dane. but of course Daz has given up on the Internet Sleep just like his lord and master keeps proclaiming. And if Newell and Daz are no longer Pasoti mods then they certainly have help from some other mods.

I will say again that during all the Dogger, Deepthroat, Deadly Lampshade and Derrick Sanderson business, there is no way that the other Pasoti mods did not know about it all and were either guilty of joining in or helping to cover it all up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Dougie wrote:

Its not even worth a lol as it will happen no doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Renegade wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Its not even worth a lol as it will happen no doubt.

Actually Matt Lecointe might be due one for making the League 2 team of the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Does take the piss though that I was only deemed worthy of being bait to trap Rickler! What makes him so feckin special eh? Razz

Seriously though I would hate to think how far Ian Newell would go to get Tring and Rickler. He absolutely despises them both to an extent that his obsession probably outweighs his love of Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:28 pm

It pains me to say it but it seems like the dynamic duo are here to stay as part of the clubs inner infrastructure for the long term, or at least as long as the speccy banker is around.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Does take the piss though that I was only deemed worthy of being bait to trap Rickler! What makes him so feckin special eh? Razz

That actually is a good question.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Jock. I don't think it will be too long before you are No1 on Newell's "most wanted" list!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Picture the scene...

Webb: "Darren, hey Pursey, Daz, skipper!

Webb runs after Purse, eventually catches him up, out of breath.

"Darren mate, ya know you owe me for that mural? Well dya fancy going fishing with my fab friend Ian? bring the rest of the lads if you like!"

Purse, wanders off to the dressing room.

"Look lads, who wants a mural? We've gotta hang out with some desperately clingy fans for the day, but once you've got a mural you're pretty much a cert for a new contract"

At this, Curtis Nelson pondered for a moment. His performances have been shakier and shakier the longer he's been in the team, and his contract is up at the end of the season...

"And there might be some fish in it too"

Nelson raises a sombre hand.

The rest of the squad, including top scorer and star performer Robbie Williams sponsored by ATD, snigger knowingly.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Picture the scene...

Webb: "Darren, hey Pursey, Daz, skipper!

Webb runs after Purse, eventually catches him up, out of breath.

"Darren mate, ya know you owe me for that mural? Well dya fancy going fishing with my fab friend Ian? bring the rest of the lads if you like!"

Purse, wanders off to the dressing room.

"Look lads, who wants a mural? We've gotta hang out with some desperately clingy fans for the day, but once you've got a mural you're pretty much a cert for a new contract"

At this, Curtis Nelson pondered for a moment. His performances have been shakier and shakier the longer he's been in the team, and his contract is up at the end of the season...

"And there might be some fish in it too"

Nelson raises a sombre hand.

The rest of the squad, including top scorer and star performer Robbie Williams sponsored by ATD, snigger knowingly.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

That actually is a good question.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Jock. I don't think it will be too long before you are No1 on Newell's "most wanted" list!

I can hardly wait affraid
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Erm, without sounding silly, dya reckon this was attended as one of PASOTI's sponsors obligations?

For instance, I know we're spit-roasting a load of honeys with Robbie Williams at the next ATD social, I was wondering if this is the PASOTI equivalent, and whether the rest of PASOTI who donated knew about it?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 pm

spit roasting a jumbo ling off Newky? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we wuz robbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm

seadog wrote:
spit roasting a jumbo ling off Newky? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we wuz robbed.

things changed that much at sea lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fishing on together    fishing on together  Empty

Back to top Go down

fishing on together
Page 1 of 1