Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT Empty
PostSubject: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 am

EXETER CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 29TH AUGUST JOHNSTONES PAINT TROPHEY 1ST ROUND
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 am

cobipafc wrote:
EXETER CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 29TH AUGUST JOHNSTONES PAINT TROPHEY 1ST ROUND

It was always going to happen cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 am

Jester hat and green wig sellers are ecstatic jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:18 am

WE'LL MEET AGAIN, WE KNOW WHERE, WE KNOW WHEN, AND WE KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN, IN THE JPT
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Only Avivas and those who really don't get it will be looking forward to this one. But after Exeter have stuffed us out of sight in the Tin Pot Trophy it'll be a VERY long time before we are promoted high enough to ever play them in the league again.

Enjoy jocolor
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Freathy wrote:
Only Avivas and those who really don't get it will be looking forward to this one. But after Exeter have stuffed us out of sight in the Tin Pot Trophy it'll be a VERY long time before we are promoted high enough to ever play them in the league again.

Enjoy jocolor

Argyle fans who want to watch thier local derby will be looking forward to this despite thier opinions on the background mess.

Its no surprise you said argyle will get stuffed you said this all through pre-season, i aint seen one yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Back home soon so i guess i would have been able to go if we had been at home, as things are it is an away tie which means due to the crummiest away end known to man we will only be getting about 500 tickets and guess who they will go to?.....all the Pasoti greentints and Season ticket holders as per f***ing usual.
Cant say im very confident of a win with our free scoring "squad" of passers and our diabolical record in cup competitions....its as Freathy says,enjoy your day out with the Aviva boys and Green tints cos it will be a while before you ever see that place again.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:26 pm

125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Enjoy jocolor

Argyle fans who want to watch thier local derby will be looking forward to this despite thier opinions on the background mess.

Its no surprise you said argyle will get stuffed you said this all through pre-season, i aint seen one yet

Today's looking like it could be thorough mullering.....
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Enjoy jocolor

Today's looking like it could be thorough mullering.....

Home and stunned, Freathy my apoligies son Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Don't go they will shit on us from a big height
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 pm

This is going to be a cricket score mark my words.
Who does everyone think is worse Luggy or Reid ? seriously
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
This is going to be a cricket score mark my words.
Who does everyone think is worse Luggy or Reid ? seriously

Reid is one helluva shit manager, there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever. Last season with the likes of BWP, Craig Noone and Connor Clifford we were still shit. Certainly far more shit than we should have been with those players. But this season with easily the worst squad in Argyle's history we can expect quite spectacularly bad results week in and week out under old Monkey Heed. In fact I cannot see us picking up more than 30 points all season.

But he's a 'legend' because he paid the gas bill Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 am

Cobi Budge wrote:
WE'LL MEET AGAIN, WE KNOW WHERE, WE KNOW WHEN, AND WE KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN, IN THE JPT

Still looking forward to this one? jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT   ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT Empty

Back to top Go down

ARGYLE DRAW EXETER IN JPT
Page 1 of 1