Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...

Go down 
+2
Pete1886
shonbo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... Empty
PostSubject: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:16 am

Did Pilgrims pastys win the contract then? I must have missed that.

I don't think I've ever tried one so anyone like them or particularly not like them?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 am

Greenjock wrote:

I don't think I've ever tried one so anyone like them or particularly not like them?

I had them for the first time not that long ago and they were the best I have had, absolutely top notch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 am

Pilgrim pasties use flaky pastry Jock.

They're cheap and the filling is OK but the pastry... the pastry... THE PASTRY!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sensible likes them... but that's because he's a pensioner and they like good value.

I had an Ivor yesterday - a Peppery - they reminded me of pasties when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 am

Argyle Arms = a good simple idea. No fanfare no union rep no campaign.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 am

Pilgrim pasties are very good. As I was in Bodmin yesterday lunchtime, i did have a barnecutts which is my favourite shop pasty.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 am

I also think this is a good idea, hopefully the pricing is not as poor as the standard catering outlets at home park. I also hope that forza verde have their own fruit shoot bar to keep them away from the adults.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 am

A wholly positive ATD thread which proves a well concieved idea delivered without fanfare or bluster to the betterment of both Argyle and Argyle fans have a better impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Dougie wrote:
A wholly positive ATD thread which proves a well concieved idea delivered without fanfare or bluster to the betterment of both Argyle and Argyle fans have a better impact.

Hear hear, see we're not all miserable argumentative bastards on here cheers

I had a pasty from the butchers last night. There not Cornish and don't claim to be, but they are very nice. My other half smothers hers with HP sauce which I find a bit strange, but she puts HP on everything. I just cut mine up and put a little extra pepper in, and away I go.

I have a thing for pepper, and think it is underrated and not used enough in everyday life.

I washed the pasty down with some homebrewed black grape juice, loosely termed wine, which was 16% and went through me like a striker through our defence pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Greenjock wrote:

They're the best I've had and I'm sure my 300 votes helped them win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Keepitgreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

They're the best I've had and I'm sure my 300 votes helped them win.

Are you on commission?

I'm going to Cornwall the week after next and can't wait to sample some real ones again. Haven't picked a great week for taking in a game though which was a schoolboy error on my part.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Go figure more grumbles on Pasoti than on here

Maybe this twatterer is right after all

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm 'out' too.

Snigger.

*gay jokes*

lolz
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Dougie wrote:
Go figure more grumbles on Pasoti than on here

Maybe this twatterer is right after all

Oh dear, either the coronation is imminent or he's just having another tantrum in the hope the Avivas fall into line.

Either way, he won't give up his ownership stake in the farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...   I may have to miss the CTC and the FT... Empty

Back to top Go down

I may have to miss the CTC and the FT...
Page 1 of 1