Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meanwhile over on....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Meanwhile over on.... Empty
PostSubject: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 pm

The farm martynagyle discusses racism

Linky thingy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 am

It won't end well and it will end up in the opinions folder. It's like Headmasters at schools who deny that bullying happens at their school - it happens everywhere.

If people weren't dickheads, we'd all get along but everyone has a bit of a dickhead in them so life will never change that much... that's my motto.

I'm a bit of a dickhead. Who else is a bit of a dickhead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 am

hairy j wrote:
It won't end well and it will end up in the opinions folder. It's like Headmasters at schools who deny that bullying happens at their school - it happens everywhere.

If people weren't dickheads, we'd all get along but everyone has a bit of a dickhead in them so life will never change that much... that's my motto.

Me for sure.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 am

hairy j wrote:

I'm not... Neither are you really. How did you escape your fathers gene pool?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:21 am

I've been impressed with the Dutch hockey team far more than any beach volleyball team. I know, it's strange.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 am

GOB wrote:
I've been impressed with the Dutch hockey team far more than any beach volleyball team. I know, it's strange.

Me too................. but not the blokes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am

ooops, I put that on the wrong thread, but then again I suppose it's probably appropriate lol!

I didn't watch the men play Tring lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 pm

I thought my new avatar suit would win over some hearts and grant me a swift farm return Wink
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:08 am

hairy j wrote:

I have a double chin, that at certain angles looks like a pair of testicles, so yes I'm a bit of a dick head, just a shame I don't have a bold head, I'd be a complete dick then Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile over on....   Meanwhile over on.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile over on....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: