Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Is not a role model for PAFC
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Is more like a carbon copy of the last account and the one before that and the one before that etc etc
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

I like him. He's trying to cause trouble but we've seen this before. He's like our new pet- Pedigree Chum for tea Daniel?
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Dan Matt Matt the Man? Anyone go to school with someone called the man? Not exactly a name you would forget is it?
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 pm

A topic started by the man child himself! Stick to twitter Dane, you're better on there. Got anymore rumours about fake shirts yet? You ridicule me purely for being pro pasoti and pro IJN.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 pm

How about somebody being pro Argyle for a bit.
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 pm

So greenman is back as Dan the man cheers

Cue threats to women and children. He's already started on Peggy who hasn't posted in ages so couldn't have done anybody any harm. We also have little miss sunshine peeking at us again today, hi Amy and we even had the privilege of jamesy resign yesterday running the rule over us, designed any good websites recently?

You can just picture the scene at command centre, ok James is coming in for some stick so we need to react quickly. Leigh you can stay on pasoti attacking the trust, but the rest will need to concentrate efforts on ATD.

Don't worry about dissenting posters on Pasoti, we have plenty of ways to silence them eh postey? It's those bastards over there we're unable to control that's the main problem, but we have greenman back to do the really cowardly stuff so everyone else can just join in with the occasional snipe and agreeing with him.

Any questions? Ok lets roll then troops.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:13 pm

No doubt meetings have been held in the Green 'Man' Room at HP where discussions have been held amongst the Green Taverners.

One thing I don't understand (from yesterday's bits about Greenman) is why would they be discussing ATD and Jock in their meetings, when the majority of the GT's don't seem to have a big internet presence?
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Greenjock wrote:
So greenman is back as Dan the man cheers

Cue threats to women and children. He's already started on Peggy who hasn't posted in ages so couldn't have done anybody any harm. We also have little miss sunshine peeking at us again today, hi Amy and we even had the privilege of jamesy resign yesterday running the rule over us, designed any good websites recently?

You can just picture the scene at command centre, ok James is coming in for some stick so we need to react quickly. Leigh you can stay on pasoti attacking the trust, but the rest will need to concentrate efforts on ATD.

Don't worry about dissenting posters on Pasoti, we have plenty of ways to silence them eh postey? It's those bastards over there we're unable to control that's the main problem, but we have greenman back to do the really cowardly stuff so everyone else can just join in with the occasional snipe and agreeing with him.

Any questions? Ok lets roll then troops.

Don't think you're far from the truth there!

I'd noticed little miss sunshine and the web designing poodle had logged on recently.

Too many coincidences for my liking.

Dantheman will slip up eventually, they usually do
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Looks like he's gone back for further instructions jocolor
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Fecking hell, you really do have some wankers who say they support Argyle. I know this kind of thing is played out all over the internet and all Clubs have their trolls, but these trolls are seriously deranged.

They obviously care more about feathering their own nests than your Club. Stay with it fellas. Scum will always fail and they are not real Argyle fans, they never were.
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
No doubt meetings have been held in the Green 'Man' Room at HP where discussions have been held amongst the Green Taverners.

One thing I don't understand (from yesterday's bits about Greenman) is why would they be discussing ATD and Jock in their meetings, when the majority of the GT's don't seem to have a big internet presence?
Don't thing the GT's would be in the slightest bit interested in what goes on on here.It's not their style.Just another made up story in a long list of made up stories.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Hans Christian Dannthemann
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:51 pm

seadog wrote:
Hans Christian Dannthemann

Richard Wagner's Gotterdantheman.

Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm

You lot mock us on Pasoti and say we're like the stalin empire yet you've treated me exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Ok "Dan" Laughing
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
You lot mock us on Pasoti and say we're like the stalin empire yet you've treated me exactly the same.

Aw diddums. So what's your Pasoti name Dan? Seeing as you don't hide behind pseudonyms?
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Dan...Daz....Darren?

Dan....Ian?

If there's a picture of Greensonscreen tomorrow with Newell on a laptop in the director's box he's busted Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:59 pm

"Dan" can you give JB a shout (a few rows in front of you) and tell him we need a decent midfielder, just as Windsor Boy was asking on Radio Plymouth yesterday Laughing
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Welcome, Dan. You're very welcome to come here and post your views. It's just that in the last few days there have been a number of obvious trolls on here simply to stir up aggro. Would you believe it that a couple of them even had the gall to post unacceptable things about some of the pasoti glitterati?! Of course, they have been banned. I'm sure you aren't someone like that.
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
A topic started by the man child himself! Stick to twitter Dane, you're better on there. Got anymore rumours about fake shirts yet? You ridicule me purely for being pro pasoti and pro IJN.

Sounds like a good enough reason to me
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Dan's obviously not at the game, or more interested in ATD, understandable to be rivetted to this place, but then I thought he was a REAL fan scratch
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Aren't Trolls supposed to come from outside of a club and have a particular down on it for some bizaar reason. Can you call somebody a Troll who supposedly supports the same club as the site they post on? What a waste of a few hours of somebodies life this all is. Would it not just be simpler to ignore the obvious intrusions completely. If the response is silence then there is just no point in Trollism (is that a word?).
Back to top Go down

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Aren't Trolls supposed to come from outside of a club and have a particular down on it for some bizaar reason. Can you call somebody a Troll who supposedly supports the same club as the site they post on? What a waste of a few hours of somebodies life this all is. Would it not just be simpler to ignore the obvious intrusions completely. If the response is silence then there is just no point in Trollism (is that a word?).

This is not your normal Troll though Sensible.

This one sits in the Directors Box and has the ear of our Clubs owner.. Scary innit bhey affraid
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Where's Dangerous "Dan" gone? Must be helping tidy at the fanfest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dantheman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dantheman   Dantheman Empty

Back to top Go down

Dantheman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: