mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne Empty
PostSubject: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:26 pm

BATMAN!

Anyone going to see this?

I like Christopher Nolan cat
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:04 pm

I think you've got the words wrong it goes "de de de de de de de de de de de".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na batman, FACT, and no it's a kid's film Mock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 pm

No it's more like daba daba daba daba daba daba daba daba........BATMAN

Well it was in the 60s at least!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Sigh.

You're all wrong. It's

Nananana nananana
Nananana nananana
BATMAN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I refer you to this at approx 35 second in <smug>

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 pm

I rest my case.

I did A Level Music, you know. I can recognise a nananana nananana when I hear one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Not in a million light years is that a "ne ne ne ne ne", it's a daba daba daba daba daba daba daba daba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

I agree, Gob. Mock's got it wrong.

But then, so have you.

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 pm

So who remembers the day the REAL batman and Robin came to Plymouth ?
Adam West and Burt Ward, batmobile, tights and all.
I was there along with rather large crowds, everyone thrilled as the vehicle trundled down to open a shop in the City Centre.. And then Batman got kidnapped cheers ..... by students doing their rag week looking for a ransom.... some people were not best pleased.

Try that sort of caper these days with a celeb and you're likely to be spreadeagled by a Swat team and losing 10 years of your life under suspicion of terrorism..... zzzztttt !! kpow !!
The UK is just no fun anymore. Men in tights in New george St ?? ... whatever next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Roughly, when was that Penz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Early 70s I think. I went down with a couple of friends for a laugh. At the time we all had a huge joke going with the men in tights thing and the campness. Richard Greene was another one, Tv's Robin Hood. We got ejected from the Odeon Cinema when he appeared in a Tales From the Crypt movie for laughing too much and doing the theme tune.
How's it go Peggy ?
Da da da da da da da da ..thwack .....wwwhhoooossh ...... boing !

Last edited by Penz on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

I see an Adam West / Burt Ward batmobile driving around the Maidenhead / Slough area quite often. It certainly looks like the one in the TV series. Not sure if all the gizmos work!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Shirley its dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner Batman. Or at least that's how he gets called for his tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Penz wrote:
Early 70s I think. I went down with a couple of friends for a laugh. At the time we all had a huge joke going with the men in tights thing and the campness. Richard Greene was another one, Tv's Robin Hood. We got ejected from the Odeon Cinema when he appeared in a Tales From the Crypt movie for laughing too much and doing the theme tune.
How's it go Peggy ?
Da da da da da da da da ..thwack .....wwwhhoooossh ...... boing !

I don't remember that, what a bummer, I was a big Batman fan then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Holy theme tunes! Let's sort this out for once and for all. I give you:

Very clearly, it goes 'de de de de de de...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Peggy wrote:
Sigh.

You're all wrong. It's

Nananana nananana
Nananana nananana
BATMAN!

Being pedantic, how does that differ from mine?

When the first new batman was about to hit the screen, Freddy Zapp, legend in his own lunchtime from Droof way, former monster raving loony party candidate and local Cornish celebrity, used to do the Friday night disco in my local and built up the excitement for weeks that batman would be appearing soon, he had been to the States and bought a replica outfit at some expense, and burst into the pub one night wearing it while the new Prince tune batman blared out.

I've never seen such apathy on people's faces and he carried on spinning the discs all night dressed as the caped crusader to justify the thousands of dollars he had shelled out.

At closing time he left still all batmanned up in his white ford transit van.

The following week he went back to his usual routine of fire eating to thecrazy world of Arthur Brown's FIRE and blowing fire at anyone venturing to the toilet until my mate had had enough and emptied a fire extinguisher over him and casually asked if he could play some status quo.

I think you had to be there really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:02 pm

knecht wrote:
Holy theme tunes! Let's sort this out for once and for all. I give you:

Very clearly, it goes 'de de de de de de...'

I'll grant you that one Knecht but it's a jazzed up version and sung by these...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 pm

So you can't tell the difference between

Greenjock wrote:
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na batman, FACT

and

Peggy wrote:
Nananana nananana
Nananana nananana
BATMAN

I despair, I really do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Peggy wrote:
So you can't tell the difference between

Greenjock wrote:
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na batman, FACT

and

Peggy wrote:
Nananana nananana
Nananana nananana
BATMAN

I despair, I really do.

Yours is like nananana nananana nananana nananana nananana nananana nananana nananana grandpa
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Penz wrote:
So who remembers the day the REAL batman and Robin came to Plymouth ?
Adam West and Burt Ward, batmobile, tights and all.
I was there along with rather large crowds, everyone thrilled as the vehicle trundled down to open a shop in the City Centre.. And then Batman got kidnapped cheers ..... by students doing their rag week looking for a ransom.... some people were not best pleased.

Try that sort of caper these days with a celeb and you're likely to be spreadeagled by a Swat team and losing 10 years of your life under suspicion of terrorism..... zzzztttt !! kpow !!
The UK is just no fun anymore. Men in tights in New george St ?? ... whatever next.

Used to love Batman when i was a nipper,couldn't sleep on the Saturday night waiting to see if the dynamic duo would escape from Joker/Riddler/Penguin's latest diabolical plot.That was before i'd ever heard of subliminal homosexual undertones,of course.Batman still appears on ITV3 in the mornings,such nostalgia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

I might remember it incorrectly, but I think my brothers and I got hooked into Batman first at the Saturday morning pictures at the cinema. I can't remember if Adam West did that as well .... I think he did.
Of course the heroic Platonic James T Kirk, he of the puffed out chest in tights, carried on the almost pantomime tradition to great effect.... great stuff. Everyone is just so afraid to do corn and camp these days... I blame the street dudes, Sigourney Weaver and Ridley Scott.... not a pair of tights to be seen.

Good to see it's still going on in the advertising arena........
"Hi .... I'm William Shatner " ..... "would you like to buy a syrup ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Used to love Batman when i was a nipper,couldn't sleep on the Saturday night waiting to see if the dynamic duo would escape from Joker/Riddler/Penguin's latest diabolical plot.That was before i'd ever heard of subliminal homosexual undertones,of course.Batman still appears on ITV3 in the mornings,such nostalgia.

You have to spoil it, don't you! You'll be telling us that Captain Pugwash was full of double entendres next!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 pm

knecht wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

You have to spoil it, don't you! You'll be telling us that Captain Pugwash was full of double entendres next!

Certainly not.What possible double meaning could be construed from Roger the cabin boy and Master Bates? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:57 pm

This is destroying my childhood!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne   Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne Empty

Back to top Go down

Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: