Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beckham turns all Joey Barton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Beckham turns all Joey Barton Empty
PostSubject: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 am

King Sir HRH David Beckham has taken his new Joey Barton look far too seriously.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Saltash green likes David beckham
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Greenjock thinks David Beckham is a fanny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Saltash green thinks that David beckham doesn't give a poop as to what Greenjock thinks

Saltash green thinks beckham is the essence of man
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Does saltash green like luis suarez? or Imogen Thomas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Greenjock doesn't give a flying feck what Saltash Green or David Beckham think about Greenjock thinking David Beckham is a fanny. Beckham might want to look like Joey Barton, but he's just a pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Beckham was a good player, no doubts there, but now he's just cringeworthy and I wish he would just disappear up his own backside where he seems to spend most off his life. If you get a blue vein meat roll over him Saltash green fair play to you, each to their own and all that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Beckham was a good player, no doubts there, but now he's just cringeworthy and I wish he would just disappear up his own backside where he seems to spend most off his life. If you get a blue vein meat roll over him Saltash green fair play to you, each to their own and all that.

Tis true............ cringeworthy. If I've heard him say ,'I'm praaaad to play for my cantry' once, I've hear it a thousand times. A decent player who has been marketed superbly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Beckham is bloody useless. He only played for England 115 times. He only played for Man U & Real Madrid - rubbish. His haul of just one Spanish title is paltry. He only played a part in five Premiership title wins, plus two FA cups and European titles. He was only picked by four different England managers. I mean, what use was he!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Knecht he was a good player, was being the relevant word, but since leaving Manchester United he has been a marketing tool rather than a signing on merit.

Because he is prepared to face the media, and is photogenic, he has been an asset to England teams to take the pressure of other players and managers who don't like the limelight quite as much as he does, if there is anyone who does It's probably Jordan, and he has made a fortune for himself and the clubs he plays for.

Good business, but what qualities does he have? He's fit for his age, who isn't in the modern game? He can take a good free kick and has scored about 20 over a 20 year career, and he can cross the ball.

He is the biggest case of someone making the most of what he has got through hard work, which is admirable, but 115 caps and what has he won? He has to take some of the blame for Englands failings as a player and captain for nearly 15 years.

He won 1 La Liga title in a team that would've still won it if I was in the team instead of him. Barcelona lagged behind Real Madrid then and was pre Guardiola. He did bugger all at AC Milan and was signed to give a flagging team a morale boost, and a boost in revenue from shirt sales.

Stuart Pearce might not be the greatest manager of all time, but at least he had the balls to leave Beckham out of the Olympics squad on merit, and tell it like it is. He is an average player now in a terrible league, who is at the end of his career. He has been rewarded for his services to the Olympic bid and shouldn't be given a place on sentiment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Saltash green thinks your talking a load of sh!te. Going on what your saying as soon as he left Manchester united he was nothing but a marketing tool. HE PLAYED FOR REAL MADRID on merit as well saltash green would like to add.

Saltash green thinks your attitude towards David beckham stinks just because he is a Manchester united legend. And yes thats what he is. A LEGEND
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Saltash green is losing his Zen-like attitude that has made him such a positive role model for this site. Your passion for Man U is laudable (as well as being a give-away).

Knecht thinks you need a holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 pm

knecht wrote:
Beckham is bloody useless. He only played for England 115 times. He only played for Man U & Real Madrid - rubbish. His haul of just one Spanish title is paltry. He only played a part in five Premiership title wins, plus two FA cups and European titles. He was only picked by four different England managers. I mean, what use was he!

I am completely with you on this Knect, I think the problem is if you read the red top's you get pig sick of what the Beckhams are wearing, where they are, who with ect. ect. I only really have any knowledge of Becks as a player and I think he is bleddy brilliant, he would still cruise into a lot of prem. teams at what 37?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Saltash green does not support man united. But does feel passionate about the negative treatment towards one of this country's top sporting ambassadors,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Knecht thinks that Saltash green is confusing sporting achievement and being the face that launched a thousand headlines as a sporting ambassador (whatever that is). Knecht thinks Saltash green is confused - maybe the Spanish holiday is overdue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Saltash green thinks your right. Saltash green dies need a holiday. Saltash green has a headache today and can't wait for a relaxing weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Saltash green thinks your talking a load of sh!te. Going on what your saying as soon as he left Manchester united he was nothing but a marketing tool. HE PLAYED FOR REAL MADRID on merit as well saltash green would like to add.

Saltash green thinks your attitude towards David beckham stinks just because he is a Manchester united legend. And yes thats what he is. A LEGEND

It doesn't matter that he's a Man Utd legend, and by the way he was a great player then, but I would say Ryan Giggs is and was a far better player, but a stinking rat as you know. What is Imogen up to these days anyway?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Saltash green saw her on " big brothers bit on the side " last night. Saltash green thought it was ironic as she enjoys being the bit on the side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:35 pm

I once had a bit on the side, it made me walk funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beckham turns all Joey Barton   Beckham turns all Joey Barton Empty

Back to top Go down

Beckham turns all Joey Barton
Page 1 of 1