Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't you just love Pasoti mods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Don't you just love Pasoti mods Empty
PostSubject: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Florrie Lindley, what a fuckin tool.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=69447

Why don't the Pasoti mods and bessie mates choose the Trust and PASB board and be done with all the shenanigans? Why doesn't Pasoti stop fuckin around with normal posters and their views and just have all you intellectuals making statements. cnut
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm

So, in summary, please vote to elect members to a board with no constitution and no idea who's going to be in charge, and no idea how the election will be run.

Welcome to Brentworld-where half-assed ideas become the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 pm

I think they should re name pasoti" Wanker world" because thats all they have got left, all the good posters were banished long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
I think they should re name pasoti" Wanker world" because thats all they have got left, all the good posters were banished long ago.

There's still a few. Baba and Womble are pretty good. That guy Hairy J is also very awesome although he's got no sense of humour as Leigh Crapson said he was "not funny".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Newell dont rate you either.pasoti is now just a load of happy clappy kids.Surprised that not one of those happy clappy kids has put themselves forward for the PASB though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:17 pm

I think this site has it's share of wankers but there again so have most sites probably. Pasoti certainly has but also has some decent posters. Good job the world isn't perfect else it might be boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Hairy i dont class you and oddball as pasoti posters ,more the only dissidents left in Nool Korea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 pm

SS68..I post on PASOTI occasionally,just like to wind up a few guys on there..There's a few of us left.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 pm

All my posts get edited so don't even bother.
I only want to take the piss aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 pm

I posted on there earlier.All been deleted.So much for free speech and democracy.I didn't even call the king of the avivas a cnut.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I think this site has it's share of wankers but there again so have most sites probably. Pasoti certainly has but also has some decent posters. Good job the world isn't perfect else it might be boring.

I'm here to please Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 am

Time for a spot of light relief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PojXf-spKKM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Saltash green finds the politics among Plymouth argyle fans boring. Saltash green thinks alit of people have forgotten there place and got to far above there station

Saltash green would like to point out , there is only so much bickering Brent will put up with before he says " sod it , I'm the owner , I don't have to listen to them "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Saltash green finds the politics among Plymouth argyle fans boring. Saltash green thinks alit of people have forgotten there place and got to far above there station

Saltash green would like to point out , there is only so much bickering Brent will put up with before he says " sod it , I'm the owner , I don't have to listen to them "

Saltash green doesn't understand the variants of:

Their
They're
There

Saltash green also has trouble with commas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 pm

hairy j wrote:
Saltash green wrote:

Saltash green doesn't understand the variants of:

Their
They're
There

Saltash green also has trouble with commas.

Luckily Cerbs has had his account deleted, it would make his piss boil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 pm

I don't need assistance LondonGreen I'm not that kind of boy but thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 am

Saltash green wrote:

As far as Iggy is aware Brent has never listened to the fans, he has perfected a really good listening face to show the puppets who are easily fooled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love Pasoti mods   Don't you just love Pasoti mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't you just love Pasoti mods
Page 1 of 1