Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Cameron in Plymouth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

David Cameron in Plymouth Empty
PostSubject: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Incase anybody at all is interested, david cameron and prince edward currently on plymouth hoe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:16 pm

If David Cameron was a tramp i'd still like to chuck dog shit at him and who's this princey fecker anyway, I bet he can't grill eggs like our Iggy. lol!

Last edited by Highwayman on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Two more reasons (if ever they were needed) to stay home and do nice things.

The airshow should be good, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 pm

The Hole in the wall Gang and their Rent-a-mob are in town. Can't wait to see the Herald's report.

A big day for Plymouth and many of it's citizens. The sort of day I personally avoid like the plague. I thought there was supposed to be a 20% spending cut in defence to match health and welfare cuts.... didn't sound like it from my Central Park allotment this morning whilst tending to my brasicas. But then there is the protected Overseas Aid budget... perish the thought that the diplomats and wargamers have been dipping into that one big time as a nod and a wink slush fund... and yes, it is going on..
I would imagine Tudor Evans is up there in his long black coat. I wonder if Harry Corbett is in town today poking about networking ? My great uncle's name is on the war memorial on the Hoe due to his all too early sad disappearance under the waves at Jutland that left my favourite Aunt a very unhappy child. Would he be pleased that we're still at it ? I doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Incase anybody at all is interested, david cameron and prince edward currently on plymouth hoe

Let's hope the Spanish are too busy preparing for the football to have sneakily sent an armada in revenge for last time eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 pm

I don't think the Spanish could afford a holiday in Morocco, let alone a quick ravage up the South coast like the good old days. Our family has Spanish connections on our father's side thanks to the continual raids of the Cornish coast in the 15th and 16th century. Where was the Royal navy all those years I ask ? Probably too busy quaffing port up in Chatham, and too drunk to come down to the South West and lend a hand. Still, as long as London's safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Was up there myself today with my grandaughters and didn't see a Prince, Cameron or Tudor except the old bloke and his Mrs that walk about in the kit. Half of Plymouth were up there and seemed quite happy to be. A Frigate sailed past the Hoe and let go with a blank and one of the girls nearly jumped out of her skin. I told her it was a pirate ship so she was a bit happier with that. Great airshow. Nothing wrong with flying the flag and putting Plymouth on the map for once.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:15 pm

I was there today and only saw Prince Edward as he was leaving. I had no idea c*meron (spit) was there! I hate that peice of shit more than any other living thing on this planet. Except perhaps tony blair, nick clegg and george osborne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

So let me get this right Freathy. The birthright rather dumb and dubious 'Prince' gets away with no comment at all, yet any elected politician you can think of comes in for the 'Brent out' treatment. Any views on the Trust/PASB juxtaposition ?
And people call me a cynic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:39 pm

That would be Prince Edward the failed Royal Marine recruit at Armed Forces Day would it Penz. Nothing ironic there then. Wouldn't give you much for any of the current breed of politician whatever their colours to be fair. Never mind the Armada, where is the modern day Guido Fawkes when you need him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:47 pm

I am under no illusion that Plymouth has long been a garrison town with the armed forces guns pointed inward on it, as a punishment for standing against the Monarchy in 1665.
Many of it's citizens have long since been bowed... that's their choice.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 am

The ruling classes have this country sown up & will do EVERYTHING they can to protect their privledges.

That said id rather have a monarchy 'running' the country than some toff telling me we're all in it together! Evil or Very Mad

Look at the latest scandal involving the banks give it a few days it'll all be swept under the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am

Penz wrote:
So let me get this right Freathy. The birthright rather dumb and dubious 'Prince' gets away with no comment at all, yet any elected politician you can think of comes in for the 'Brent out' treatment. Any views on the Trust/PASB juxtaposition ?
And people call me a cynic.

I utterly despise all three main parties as they're grossly un-democratic (handing power over to the creepy unelected EU without asking us), they all have a slavish devotion to globalism and their real masters the corrupt international banking system, they bail out corrupt and criminally incompetent banks using vast sums of public money and then put all the burdon on the public sector to make up the shortfall obviously including the armed forces, they criminally mis-use the armed forces (Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya), they have completely politicised the police into a form of Stasi, they introduce creepy illiberal leglisation thinly disguised as 'anti-terror' laws. I could go on. And that's all before you get into the all the greed and general incompetence of these idiots. Don't get me wrong I have no time for the royals either, especially when the queen is supposedly head of state and has done nothing, even speaking out, about the way her governments have conducted themselves over the past 30 years.

c*meron and his coalition are pure SCUM and the sooner these bastards fall the better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron in Plymouth   David Cameron in Plymouth Empty

Back to top Go down

David Cameron in Plymouth
Page 1 of 1