HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top Blues and Roots!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Top Blues and Roots!! Empty
PostSubject: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Saw these two last night in Southampton, seen them before too, excellent I can thoroughly recommend them.

At the B Bar tonight, go if you can.

And Sandford they are at the Bridge Inn Topsham on July the 5th

Hat Fitz

Black Cat Bone

afro
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 pm

seadog wrote:
Saw these two last night in Southampton, seen them before too, excellent I can thoroughly recommend them.

At the B Bar tonight, go if you can.

And Sandford they are at the Bridge Inn Topsham on July the 5th

Hat Fitz

Black Cat Bone

afro:

love it, thanks seadog, can't beat a bit of blues Wink Have you checked out 'The Cornish Bluegrass Festival? Fabulous weekend in Newquay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Barcelona Bluegrass Band are there again this year, worth going just to see them perform alone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 pm

I do love a bit of live music, Chezza Cole excepted..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Chezza Cole is greeeeeet. People have suggested she was miming, and she takes that as a compliment that her live singing is so good, it sounds like it's a recording. Yeah, of an 8 yr old girl with a lisp singing a Bee Gees song with a cold after having a filling at the dentist.

But she dived onto the stage like a gymnast, overweight, with a broken arm, chickenpox and in a straightjacket.

She would piss Eurovision, maybe.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Can we stay on topic? You'll be mentioning Jameson next...................... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Well while we're on the subject of divas tongue
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Stitched up like a kipper................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:42 pm

What, Chezza Cole stitched up her kipper No
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:25 am

Might as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:06 am

Aw lay off our Chezza, Princess Di would've loved her, and probably got her to marry Wills instead of that ordinary one who gets all the attention now Di is no longer with us.

She would still be struggling to find a mate for the orangutang but if Edward can snare a partner and Princess Anne has managed two, then there's still hope for Hewitt junior yet.

Oh and Di would love Black Cat Bone. She could have sneaked out incognito late at night for a bit of bone.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back onto subject... This is one of my favourite Blues/roots artists.. again plenty to choose from up on you tube, go check out Corinne West, saw her at Shrewsbury twice, she was that good, I was that impressed that I saw her again twice at the Cornish Bluegrass Festival, & that's how I got wind of the festival, I checked if she had any more gigs in the UK whilst over here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Blues and Roots!!   Top Blues and Roots!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Blues and Roots!!
Page 1 of 1