The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tsoumou available to buy from Preston

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsoumou available to buy from Preston Empty
PostSubject: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Preston have transfer listed or released 21 players, and Tsoumou is one who they want a fee for. I haven't seen him play but he sounds like a handful and surely will improve the more he plays. I wonder how much Ridsdale wants to earn- sorry I wonder how much Preston want for him?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Well I've seen him play and to be honest I'm not that impressed. Just about ok perhaps but nothing startling. Think he has a poor touch and would not be one to keep for me even if he was free let alone commanding a fee. We can do better than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:22 pm

No, scored 2 unmarked headers, done absolutely nothing else, makes everything very difficult for himself, reminds me of Soukouna when he's got the ball at his feet, wins little in the air when he is challenged. I'm sorry, he's a nice guy and he is a real hard worker, but I wouldn't sign him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Not sure . think we could do better .
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:38 pm

what a funny site this is,,from a people watching point of view its great,a great big bitch fest,loads of the same old stuff over and over again,some very angry people,,,was thinking of taking a peak at my brothers daily mail to see whats upseting the nation these day but i think ile just stick with ATD,,,,very very funny indeed,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Preston are dreaming if they think he is fee-worthy. He looked right at home in our 90th placed team.

We need to aspire to better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:59 pm

tcm wrote:
what a funny site this is,,from a people watching point of view its great,a great big bitch fest,loads of the same old stuff over and over again,some very angry people,,,was thinking of taking a peak at my brothers daily mail to see whats upseting the nation these day but i think ile just stick with ATD,,,,very very funny indeed,

And that's your view on Tsoumou being available on a transfer fee? I think you're the strange one.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

And that's your view on Tsoumou being available on a transfer fee? I think you're the strange one.
couldny be arsed to find the right thread,,i cant be the only one looking at this site thinking what a buch of babys,,,iam only here to people watch mate,,,,grown men and ladys acting like teenagers is more comon than you think in todays world,i just find you lot interesting,very imature but intersting all the same,from a outsiders point of veiw it seems like you want to be the top argo internet site(which is very teenagerish)and as you seem to all meet up surely one of you should point out to the rest that your coming over as a bunch of cokcs?,,anyway,,keep it up its great fun,,oh and iam 50/50 on Tsoumou,,,
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:23 pm

tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

couldny be arsed to find the right thread,,i cant be the only one looking at this site thinking what a buch of babys,,,iam only here to people watch mate,,,,grown men and ladys acting like teenagers is more comon than you think in todays world,i just find you lot interesting,very imature but intersting all the same,from a outsiders point of veiw it seems like you want to be the top argo internet site(which is very teenagerish)and as you seem to all meet up surely one of you should point out to the rest that your coming over as a bunch of cokcs?,,anyway,,keep it up its great fun,,oh and iam 50/50 on Tsoumou,,,

Which Pasoti mod are you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Is TCM short for Totnes Comma Mike?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

no not a mod ali,,,pasoti user,atd user,people watcher,,,all good clean fun,,,i dont for life of me get the anger thing,i think if it got me that anoyed ide do something else on a saturday,and there are some very upset people on this site,,,it is funny though,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Nick wrote:
Is TCM short for Totnes Comma Mike?
i see what you did there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes its me,,,and i think your all smashing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:49 pm

tcm wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

no not a mod ali,,,pasoti user,atd user,people watcher,,,all good clean fun,,,i dont for life of me get the anger thing,i think if it got me that anoyed ide do something else on a saturday,and there are some very upset people on this site,,,it is funny though,,

In the name of Aviva.....Crawl back under whatever stone you came from on Pasoti
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:53 pm

yeah but i like it here,,,please let me stay and join your banter,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:54 pm

tcm is a latin abbreviation for Tick Turd. You are doing exactly what he wants you to do which is bite. People like him constantly spoil threads by their inane utterances but if continually ignored as if they don't exist soon tire and crawl away. There are a few on here only around for one reason and have all joined recently. Testing the banning process perhaps?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
tcm is a latin abbreviation for Tick Turd. You are doing exactly what he wants you to do which is bite. People like him constantly spoil threads by their inane utterances but if continually ignored as if they don't exist soon tire and crawl away. There are a few on here only around for one reason and have all joined recently. Testing the banning process perhaps?
come on iam only havin a laugh,tick turd tongue what are you like ya little tinker,,and i was told you cant get baned from this site,?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:05 pm

tcm wrote:

Is'nt that a mirror that your looking into........stalking others and their views is not joining in......but is a little creepy.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:13 pm

ZYPH wrote:
tcm wrote:

Is'nt that a mirror that your looking into........stalking others and their views is not joining in......but is a little creepy.
hay iam a stalker and creepy now Very Happy but anyway i was told i could speak my mind here?iam only saying what i see,not much happening on pasoti tonight,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:13 pm

No sensible it's Totnes Commie Mike who prefers the openness and honesty of pasoti and Leigh Rapson and his, one man honest Guv no one else involved, assault on The Trust, IJN and his 60 accounts and deep throat and Windsor Boy.

Takes allsorts I suppose.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:
No sensible it's Totnes Commie Mike who prefers the openness and honesty of pasoti and Leigh Rapson and his, one man honest Guv no one else involved, assault on The Trust, IJN and his 60 accounts and deep throat and Windsor Boy.

ive realy no interest in all that stuff to be honest jock,ive seen snipits on here and pasoti but dont realy get what all the fuss is about,,iam more of a turn up and watch the greens sort of bloke,but like i say i dont get the anger so iam just havin a look at the bitch fest,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh well we might all be weirdos and freaks, not that voyeurism is any less freaky, but at least we don't have the ten commandments to abide by on here. You wouldn't want an infraction now would you lol!

Each to their own though TCM, personally I find the lies and deceit over there quite sad and much worse than what goes on here. If you have never crossed his royal highness then you have nothing to worry about, like him having your personal details stored for prosperity.

Anyway hope you enjoy watching and I'm glad we could be of service to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:32 pm

And back on track, Tsoumou is available as he's on the transfer list.

I looked on a a Preston forum and he hardly merited a mention. One was sad he was leaving one wasn't. Does sound as though they are in deep shit financially and no one has a good word to say about Ridsdale or their manager, and they all seem to be fearing the worst.

Similar to us, they had a lot of players on championship wages in league one.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh well we might all be weirdos and freaks, not that voyeurism is any less freaky, but at least we don't have the ten commandments to abide by on here. You wouldn't want an infraction now would you lol!

Each to their own though TCM, personally I find the lies and deceit over there quite sad and much worse than what goes on here. If you have never crossed his royal highness then you have nothing to worry about, like him having your personal details stored for prosperity.

Anyway hope you enjoy watching and I'm glad we could be of service to you.
i am enjoying it jock thanks,its a eye opener Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:42 pm

I thought Tsoumou would be worth taking a chance on if he was going for a free. If there's a fee involved then it would have to be fairly low. I think he's got potential but he hasn't had a long enough run to be sure. He's certainly not a big thug of an experienced target man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:44 pm

tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

ive realy no interest in all that stuff to be honest jock,ive seen snipits on here and pasoti but dont realy get what all the fuss is about,,iam more of a turn up and watch the greens sort of bloke,but like i say i dont get the anger so iam just havin a look at the bitch fest,

And it's free! You can also tell a mod what a prick they're being and call old buggers like sensible whatever you like, he forgets you see, and instead of a ban you usually get other posters agreeing with you. We also have residents geeks to poke fun at. You'll grow to love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou available to buy from Preston   Tsoumou available to buy from Preston Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsoumou available to buy from Preston
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next