Tringreen
Chingers
Mock Cuncher
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

An apology Empty
PostSubject: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:53 am

I would like to apologise to anyone who was offended by my posts in reply to Greenman last night. The language and content of my replies were over the top and I shouldn't have posted them.

As Greenman posted, my name is Pete Gordon, but regulars on here already know that because I have given that information out several times. Greenman however won't be along to post his real name, because it is known to many people on here and it would cause him some embarrassment. If Greenman would like to contact me for his personal apology, you already have my e-mail address, I will be happy to talk it over with you in person.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:20 am

Say hello to your dad Flash for me, yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:26 am

It was pretty lame. If you want to insult someone, do it a little more suavely. You can imply that someone's Mum has a loose sense of sexual morality by using the following phrase:

"Your Mum makes a good breakfast"

I was deeply offended by the amateurish use of language more than the content.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:54 am

Posting after alcohol never a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 am

Jock, we all go a bit too far sometimes (well I know I do) and say things we regret. Have total respect for you anyway. If I was Greenman I would have been really pissed off. He has the balls to post on ATD an unpopular view and I am sure he will accept the apology in the spirit it is meant.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 am

The Red Star wrote:
Jock, we all go a bit too far sometimes (well I know I do) and say things we regret. Have total respect for you anyway. If I was Greenman I would have been really pissed off. He has the balls to post on ATD an unpopular view and I am sure he will accept the apology in the spirit it is meant.

Not sure about the balls Red. Anyone with balls should be quite happy to say who they are, particularly when we are an open and inclusive forum.

Those who hide behind multiple usernames on the farm, just can't seem to get out of the shady habit.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 am

The Red Star wrote:

Sometimes sorry just isn't good enough. I think Greenjock should be banned.
only joking - merry Xmas santa
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 am

hairy j wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Sometimes sorry just isn't good enough. I think Greenjock should be banned.
only joking - merry Xmas santa

He's becoming too much like hard work and we mods are such busy and honest people lol!
Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 am

What Tring?

Not hiding behind usernames?

Do you know who you sound like?

Well said Red. Hopefully Greenman will be along to accept the apology, all views are welcome on ATD.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 am

Cerbera wrote:
What Tring?

Well said Red. Hopefully Greenman will be along to accept the apology, all views are welcome on ATD.

Pray tell ?
Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 am

I hadn't really been drinking. I had a couple but I'm not drinking much these days.

It was obvious that Newell would do anything to stop the q and a session with James Brent, from the threatening emails he sent Rick Cowdrey.

I thought he would come up with something better than dragging my baby son into his games, but that's a measure of the man and his friends. So he has 5 days to cme up with a response to the publishing of proof of his real personality and the depths he will sink to try and gain control of anything, and he posts my name, which I have never hidden and have posted before, and asking if my baby's nappy needed changing. Wow. Im just sorry I bit and didn't think of anything better than taking the piss out of his mother with crude language.

So now I have Newell in my case on here, his email hacking mate on my case on exeweb, and Dane Bunney via Twitter. I never knew I was so popular. Still if he's concentrating on me it means the author of the newell files is free to publish part two with no distractions or interference.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:54 am

Tringreen wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
What Tring?

Pray tell ?

Come on Cerbera. Cat got your tongue ?
Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:00 am

Sh#t happens and people say and do things in the heat of the moment that they wouldn't with hindsight. I certainly have a few times!!

Don't worry about it Jock, you're a good poster on here and say it like it is, this forum would be a worse place without you on it.

Everybody on this forum in their lifetime will have said or done something they shouldn't have.

IF you could just write a hundred lines and donate £1000000 to the "accelerated staff payment" fund then all is forgiven ok?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 am

The apology is entirely in order. No matter how much of a smeghead somebody may or may not be their family is not responsible for what they say.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:24 am

Tringreen wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
What Tring?

Pray tell ?

Come on Cerbera. Cat got your tongue ?

Say what you mean and mean what you say ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 am

Oh FFS, I always miss the good bust ups.

Is what you said about that tosser Greenman, still on view somewhere, Jock?
Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 am

Czarcasm wrote:

It got locked last night and i'm guessing it's been archived now.

He certainly put Newell Greenman in his place.
Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:12 am

I moved it this morning to the archive guys.

Jock went a bit too far and I should have moved it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:22 am

Yea Man wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

It got locked last night and i'm guessing it's been archived now.

He certainly put Newell Greenman in his place.

Keeping ATD 'on the edge'. We lose that and the inevitable slide toward Pasotification begins.

There are limits of course but this is a football based forum not bloody question time !

If some unnamed stirrer comes into the lions' den, he can expect to be poked in the eye with a stick himself !

Jock went too far and has apologised. Even from my 'liberal' standpoint, such occurances should not become the norm for any poster and it is down to individuals to self moderate as much as possible, as has always been the case.

If anyone repeatedly crosses the line of decency, the admin will have to take action.

Slapped wrist for Jock lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 pm

I don't know who greenman is, but it is obvious that he is close to the pig along with a few others on here.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Not meaning to be patronising, but well done for apologising, Greenjock. It's never an easy thing to do, but I always find it better to post in places where people can take a step back and say sorry. And in fairness you can hardly be blamed for being annoyed by some twonk who only wanted to wind you up. I'd have been bloody furious too.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Well done jock for the apology, you did go over the top but i would if was goaded. It takes a strong man to admit when he's wrong and to apologize which you have. But it takes an even stronger man to accept the apology. But we know thats not going to happen.

Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Nothing to see here, lessons have been learned and we will just ignore the fact that Jock said anything, did anyone see the footy? lol!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Iggy wrote:
Nothing to see here, lessons have been learned and we will just ignore the fact that Jock said anything, did anyone see the footy? lol!

Iggy`s got his carpet lifted with big broom in hand ready to sweep lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Thanks all of you. I was out of order and am a bit annoyed at myself for biting when he tried to insult my son and post my real name, as if it's ever been a secret, which is ironic when you know who Greenman is, and the fact that he is known to most of us.

I'm not ashamed of changing my son's nappies. It's what I do now. My partner earns far more than me so it's sensible that she works and I look after our little man, which I would far rather do than dump him off to a nursery every day like a lot of people do. I've enjoyed the last year like no other. Despite Argyle doing everything possible to ruin it, we're now safe and I have seen my son grow up at close quarters. I could do with some more sleep, but other than that it's been brilliant. If Greenman thinks that makes me a soft touch then he is very much mistaken. People like him are just total creeps and this isn't the first time we've crossed swords under various guises of his.

I did say to Greenman that if he assured me he would meet me before the Brent Q and A session, I would get childcare and would love to meet up to discuss recent events. Predictably he didn't respond to that because he is the worst type of coward and bully. The offer still stands for him to e-mail me and make arrangements, he already has my e-mail address, but I won't be holding my breath waiting for him to respond without resorting to using a pseudonym. It's not his style.

I shouldn't have used the language that I did, it dragged me down to his level, and that was the reason for my apology. I know he will be back skulking in the shadows with another snide remark or two, and next time I will just laugh to myself safe in the knowledge that he is too afraid to even post his insults unless it is anonymously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology   An apology Empty

Back to top Go down

An apology
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next