Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT.... Empty
PostSubject: LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT....   LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT.... EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some interesting comments on this piece, could be some new ATDers in there!!! lol!

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT....   LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT.... EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Well if we ever reach the promised land of the bottom of the Championship I hope the GT's have got their act together so the rent can be paid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT....   LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT.... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 am

Considering the amounts of money that Sky chuck at Premiership clubs, I'd say that any increase in rent, along the lines suggested in the article, would be more than covered by Murdoch's Millions. And if the rental levels suggested are near to correct, I don't think the club's getting a bad deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT....   LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT.... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 am

I think its a good deal for both parties .

Hopefully now the Club is safe from relegation a proper rebuilding can take place .

I wouldn't rule out a successful season next year . The foundation is there and some positive signings would make all the difference .
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT....   LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT.... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 am

I am hopeful, if not confident, that next season will be very encouragiing for us. We have hit the bottom and now

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT....   LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT.... Empty

Back to top Go down

LOTS OF READING IN PAPERS TODAY - HOME PARK RENT....
Page 1 of 1