Dougie
lawnmowerman
Sir Francis Drake
LondonGreen
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent Empty
PostSubject: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi guys,

Unfortunately there's had to be a change of venue for next week's meeting with James Brent.

After talking to James' PA it became obvious that the level of interest in the Q&A was such that the Boardroom may not be big enough. I've therefore booked the function room at The Cherry Tree pub, Ham Drive. The room will be available from 6.30pm, and there will be a bar and a curry too (vegetarians catered for also!).

Sorry for the late change of venue, I know a number of you were looking forward to your first glimpse of the Inner Sanctum at HP, but the popularity of the meeting means we're better off moving the location.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Have you got an estimate of rough numbers as yet Andy? Just curious about the level of interest in attending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi Andy,

That's a pity, it would have been nice to see the inner sanctum as you put it. Sad
Unfortunately "she who must be obeyed" doesn't do curry, will she be able to get a pasty or something?

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Merv - I'm talking to the good people at the Cherry Tree tomorrow to finalise things. I'll make sure there's an alternative on the menu - but be warned, although it's a cracking boozer, Le Gavroche it ain't .

LG - I'm going to stick my neck out and say we'll have more than the 20/30 I originally estimated, by a fair margin. My PM box is fairly full with posters putting their names on the list, and there's still a week to go.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Will Newell or The President be in attendance?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Again, sticking my neck out, I'm going to say 'Doubtful' lol!

Although of course if they turn up and bring all their various usernames with them, the attendance could hit 4 figures.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Maybe if mr president came he could bring his IP address with him lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Again, sticking my neck out, I'm going to say 'Doubtful' lol!

Although of course if they turn up and bring all their various usernames with them, the attendance could hit 4 figures.

Be careful of anyone coming in disguise

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Andy did say pasty or something!! lol!
Both ex-RAF/WRAF so used to anything!! affraid

As long as there's a good pint or three.... lol!

Merv P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Andy did say pasty or something!! lol!
Both ex-RAF/WRAF so used to anything!! affraid

As long as there's a good pint or three.... lol!

Merv P.

Sharp's Doom Bar. Proper Cornish Ale. I may leave the car at the office lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if IJN or Chris Webb or both are there.Highly unlikely that James Brent will be on his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 pm

oddball wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if IJN or Chris Webb or both are there.Highly unlikely that James Brent will be on his own.

I'm a very effective doorman. If your name's not down, you're not coming in. And you're right, JB won't be on his own, but it won't be PAFC's very own Chuckle Brothers with him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Unfortunately because this is a Wednesday i wont be attending (i work away from Plymouth during the week), shame cos i would have liked to see JB in the flesh and watch him squirm under the questions he will be asked.
Newell and Webb will have their spies there .....be warned!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Unfortunately because this is a Wednesday i wont be attending (i work away from Plymouth during the week), shame cos i would have liked to see JB in the flesh and watch him squirm under the questions he will be asked.
Newell and Webb will have their spies there .....be warned!!

They needn't bother, it's all going to be reported back online anyway.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Watch out there may be a few of them around!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Is that Greenjocks new look?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Andy I wouldn't want to give him any ideas!
No thinking more nool's pets. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Is that Greenjocks new look?

Rather fetching. I may have to look up it's stylist and check out their creations.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I'm liking your style mouldygoat , 'Poodles for Pigs !' Every control freak should have several lol!

No pseudonyms though ! Poodles for REAL people !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:51 pm

It's probably called Lola, and we all know what sort of a "girl" she was!!

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Just thought I would bump this so people remember the change of venue. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Have fun tonight fellas!

Andy... "Break a leg" as they say in Hollywood!

I hope someone gets the chance to video it and bung it up on youTube. A picture is worth a thousand words..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm

I hope it all goes well tonight, Andy Symons seems to have put loads of effort into this, good luck!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Good luck all, have fun, but not too much Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Good luck guys, look forward to the just back thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent   Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent Empty

Back to top Go down

Change of Venue - ATD Q&A With James Brent
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next