HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cracking yarn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: 200% Link from Prsoti   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:12 am

Prsoti

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:27 am

Lifted from the farm.

Id rather the club die and be reborn than support this pile of crap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:52 am

I love the Millstone payments.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 am

Another link............. excellent contributions from Gareth Nicholson and Grecian, Poultice.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 am

You need to get a mod to show you the link button.........

Done. My first act as a Mod. Tomorrow the world. Laughing

Love Frank
Back to top Go down

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 am

How's that ? ! merged, I think... just like an old hand. Laughing

An excellent article ... makes me wonder why so few o n the farm can see what's going down. We coined the millstone payment weeks ago, I thought Guilfoyle and Ridsdale were having a bit of a private joke with such a description .. so easily made fun of.

The trouble is the lemmings are asking for it.. they were applauding the other night !
Fate has a part to play too, I suppose. Just like we missed out on Warnock twice by a month, this whole disgrace would not have happened this way if Ridsdale had still been wrapped up with Cardiff... Stapleton wouldn't have known how to effect it all.
Still, can't wait for the doom and gloom deadline day on Pasoti, I'll feel cheated without one ... it's what administrations are all about.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am

It's good to see Posty getting a credit too. Fact.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 pm

And more.....! fantastic stuff from Edward and Jabba. Will they listen................................. I doubt it ?

Back to top Go down

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 pm

I think people are still too star struck by having the Riddler at the club.

It is getting a bit embarrassing when even the Exeter fans are losing their rag at the situation.
Back to top Go down

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

At least a few seem to be getting angry but it's to little to late, should have been screaming ten years ago with the rest of us.

Why does everyone seem so shocked at what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 am

A Post from Peter Jones.

Peter_Jones
Post subject: Re: A Quick Update - Wednesday 29th JunePosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 pm

And wouldn't it be nice to know the identities of the other members of the secretive team. A basic corporate governance requirement, surely?

We knew with Bloom. We knew with McCauley. We knew with the Stapleton boards. We knew with the NWO.

And you know what? I was in the privileged position to be on the board for 4 years. I was extremely proud to be in that position. As was Michael Foot, inter alia.

What would have made me want to keep it a secret?

I find that impossible to imagine.

Last edited by Peter_Jones on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-----------------------------

I’m quite a big Peter ‘fan’ but.....

C’mon... His own ‘consortium’ dealings with MclondonG et al were conducted in complete secrecy – it took many months for most people to find out who they were, and it was never really defined publically what the ‘deal’ on offer was!

And now he finds it impossible to imagine why others (or himself) would want to keep it secret?

Being banned from Pasoti, I can’t ask him in public on that thread, but maybe if someone is interested, they could ask him to explain this rather strange contradiction and forgetfulness of memory?
Back to top Go down

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am

It wasn't discussed in complete secrecy Ricks, I remember having a pint with McL and being told about it long before the debate. It was no big deal and from what I remember it was only a secret while the consortium worked out the finer points. PASOTI mods were unhappy at the time as one or two had been placed in privileged positions and were close to Stapes. PASOTI may have been the place where it was least disclosed I agree, but I don't see a big deal because of that. Another reason was that McL was a ROTG user and didn't become a PASOTI user until more-or-less after Stapes had been approached and he wanted to tell the world about the frustrations of dealing with Stapes.

As far as PJ is concerned, I wonder if he would be so anti the PB if offered a board position as Brent had offered him? I'm disappointed that he seems prepared to jump into bed so quickly without sounding out others potential owners.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 am

GOB wrote:
It wasn't discussed in complete secrecy Ricks, I remember having a pint with McL and being told about it long before the debate. It was no big deal and from what I remember it was only a secret while the consortium worked out the finer points. PASOTI mods were unhappy at the time as one or two had been placed in privileged positions and were close to Stapes. PASOTI may have been the place where it was least disclosed I agree, but I don't see a big deal because of that. Another reason was that McL was a ROTG user and didn't become a PASOTI user until more-or-less after Stapes had been approached and he wanted to tell the world about the frustrations of dealing with Stapes.

As far as PJ is concerned, I wonder if he would be so anti the PB if offered a board position as Brent had offered him? I'm disappointed that he seems prepared to jump into bed so quickly without sounding out others potential owners.

The 'offer' itself was certainly no secret, but the details of what it actually was and who was in the consortium with Kevin, certainly were!,

Pasoti spent many many months trying to figure out who was behind the mystery offer.

And a mystery to many, especially Babablubbaclueless who spent thousands of hours hounding MclondonG!!

I don't think "the offer letter" was ever published! So I doubt many know the details of "the deal"

I had a copy from almost the beginning, but kept all knowledge secret. (No Pontyfication)

I had been passed it by a prominant Pasoti poster who is still around most days but doesn't post ten times a day like he used to... I am almost certain now, that he passed it to me thinking that I was a publicity hound and that I would 'publish' in the same way that I had done with the secret Pasoti mod room postings.

But I didn't.. Instead I sent them to MclondonG and asked him to confirm. He was shocked to learn they were public! I think I know how the paper trail went.

Anyway, it was a laugh to watch the usual idiots speculating - especially Baba!
Back to top Go down

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Whilst I don't think the detail was discussed it seemed pretty open to most and freely discussed in the pub. I would say the average fan didn't really give a toss, it was only the pasoti mob that were set against it.

Poor old Babbabbababcuddaaaaaaudacuuaa, what a prat he's made of himself with virtually every word he stated turning sour and his personal crusade and witch hunt biting him in the ass like I have never witnessed. If ever anyone could have got it so wrong then he is the example of that!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 am

GOB wrote:
Whilst I don't think the detail was discussed it seemed pretty open to most and freely discussed in the pub. I would say the average fan didn't really give a toss, it was only the pasoti mob that were set against it.

Poor old Babbabbababcuddaaaaaaudacuuaa, what a prat he's made of himself with virtually every word he stated turning sour and his personal crusade and witch hunt biting him in the ass like I have never witnessed. If ever anyone could have got it so wrong then he is the example of that!

Maybe he'd have been better off taking one of his famous naps ? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A cracking yarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cracking yarn   A cracking yarn Empty

Back to top Go down

A cracking yarn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: