HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF !?..................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

WTF !?.................. Empty
PostSubject: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:01 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55590

clown

Love the avatar and signature Ian. Any publicity is good publicity Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 am

Tringreen wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55590

clown

Love the avatar and signature Ian. Any publicity is good publicity Wink

Not quite a truce then is it?

But if that is the best he can come up with then I think its a bit sad.

I notice that Ricks old friend Desargyle pops up on that thread as well........
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I notice that Ricks old friend Desargyle pops up on that thread as well........

That thread sort of "makes your teeth itch", doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 am

We are well and truly f*cked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 am

Cheers Ian, maybe we will have a truce after all.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:44 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

With what you've hinted at, I think I've missed what he's been up to with his "messages", care to enlighten?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 am

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

With what you've hinted at, I think I've missed what he's been up to with his "messages", care to enlighten?

Rumour has it that all is not well in Mod land. Some of them want a truce and certain people have been asked to refrain from attacking AT in their posts because all it is doing is giving us more publicity. But some people cannot help themselves and are trying to get around it by changing their avatar and signature to have digs. Meanwhile, in the land of free speech, we just say what we want.

Over the last few days we have had avatars that have included comic gems such as "Fruit Loops" and "Nest of Vipers" as well as a sig that said "Come on in, the site is fine" with a dunce smiley next to it. Strange really as Ian said to me that he had never visited this site and never would......

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Rumour has it that all is not well in Mod land. Some of them want a truce and certain people have been asked to refrain from attacking AT in their posts because all it is doing is giving us more publicity. But some people cannot help themselves and are trying to get around it by changing their avatar and signature to have digs. Meanwhile, in the land of free speech, we just say what we want.

Over the last few days we have had avatars that have included comic gems such as "Fruit Loops" and "Nest of Vipers" as well as a sig that said "Come on in, the site is fine" with a dunce smiley next to it. Strange really as Ian said to me that he had never visited this site and never would......

Think the Stonhouse buuy dun good, is out of his depth.

He is becoming a liability to Pasoti but they have allowed him too much power.
You can't go around bullying and banning those with whom you disagree, without there being being payback.
Sadly, at a time when the fans should be united, they remain divided.
It's either Ian's way, or the highway............ to make things worse, his judgement is invariably wrong. This is then covered up by holier than thou fund raising . Very sad.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 am

I see that the avatar and signature have been changed in the last 10 minutes...................... he does watch us Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 am

Tringreen wrote:
I see that the avatar and signature have been changed in the last 10 minutes...................... he does watch us Suspect

He changed it just before I posted about having a "...truce after all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Sad or what, the guy has a few serious issues. Have you noticed how he's attempting to turn everything into a AT v PASOTI slant and trying to miss out the fact that our problem is with his behaviour and not PASOTI users in general?

He needs to be wooshed asap for the club and pasoti's sake. Give him a bucket, an umbrella and stick him outside the business lounge close to a photographer from the Herald, he'll be happy then!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

I hope July 4th is not another prediction of doom like Backdoor Dan's June 1st.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am

Napoleon is now so hung up on our site he has now taken to reciting our ideals and 'slogans' almost parrot fashion!

“This site is free and independent Arch.”

But this little lecture from a few days ago needs to be kept for properity!

“Can we please attempt to stop the hounding down and personal abuse of posters that don't agree with the 'mainstream' please?

This is a football website and not all of the fans are going to agree all of the time, are we?

Please leave the bullying and picking on people to another Argyle website and not this one please, let's all try to keep an open mind, eh?"

The nerve of some people...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 am

Rickler wrote:

Napoleon is now so hung up on our site he has now taken to reciting our ideals and 'slogans' almost parrot fashion!

“This site is free and independent Arch.”

But this little lecture from a few days ago needs to be kept for properity!

“Can we please attempt to stop the hounding down and personal abuse of posters that don't agree with the 'mainstream' please?

This is a football website and not all of the fans are going to agree all of the time, are we?

Please leave the bullying and picking on people to another Argyle website and not this one please, let's all try to keep an open mind, eh?"

The nerve of some people...

An absolute classic lol!

I think he believes it to be true Shocked
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:20 am

Rickler wrote:

Word's fail me
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:53 am

I agree, leave M Bater alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF !?..................   WTF !?.................. Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF !?..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: