The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buy Argyle Tickets Online

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Buy Argyle Tickets Online Empty
PostSubject: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Should make things a bit easier...

Chris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Very good idea (at last), as the box office can't cope in times of high demand- unless the site crashes.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Argo dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Freathy wrote:

I'll go when you go mate. We'll wait for the stench of personal ambition to clear first eh ?

Oh............ and a manager, worthy of the name. Look how far we've fallen. We did try to tell them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

I'll go when you go mate. We'll wait for the stench of personal ambition to clear first eh ?

Oh............ and a manager, worthy of the name. Look how far we've fallen. We did try to tell them Rolling Eyes

Indeed. All the online ticketing, big flags, forza wotsitsname, fan fests, & dave bananas in the world won't entice me back. A decent manager, some ambition in the boardroom and a decent team winning matches will.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Indeed. All the online ticketing, big flags, forza wotsitsname, fan fests, & dave bananas in the world won't entice me back. A decent manager, some ambition in the boardroom and a decent team winning matches will.

Yes you would feel right out of place at those fan fests they are attended by PAFC supporters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Yes you would feel right out of place at those fan fests they are attended by PAFC supporters.

And a group of "supporters" trying to kill the PAFC Fans Trust. Yup I would definitely feel right out of place.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

And a group of "supporters" trying to kill the PAFC Fans Trust. Yup I would definitely feel right out of place.

Simple Jock if you are that sensitive best you stay away as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Simple Jock if you are that sensitive best you stay away as well.

Oh don't worry I am. I attend away matches only. I really don't want to meet these backstabbing, lying, hypocritical "superfans" who run Pasoti and think of Argyle as "their" club. There are plenty like me too, who won't hand over a penny of their cash whilst people like Newell, Webb, Jameson and anyone with administration rights on Pasoti, are prevelant within the club. Nor will I join The Trust until I am sure that the cancerous clique I have mentioned are not continuing their campaign to dismantle The Trust, so that their new employer Brent can do as he pleases without any awkward questions being asked.

I will still support Argyle, and attend away games, where the money I spend will go to our opponents. This is a sad state of affairs as I have been attending Argyle games for almost 30 years now, but fans like me are not welcome at the club, so I choose not to assist the club financially.

I also have a son who I would take to Argyle games if it weren't for the afforementioned mafia, and he would no doubt catch the bug as I did nearly 30 years ago, if I were taking him to games in future. So because of the people you revere, that is two generations of Argyle support lost down the toilet. Times that by God knows how many others, with their future generations, and it is a crying shame, but none of this is important as long as Newell has a car parking space and Webb is flag bearer in chief, for services rendered. I expect Lee will be rewarded sometime soon, and possibly one or two faithful Pasoti mods, so the top table at the fanfest may need to be enlarged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy Argyle Tickets Online   Buy Argyle Tickets Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Buy Argyle Tickets Online
Page 1 of 1