Freathy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 pm

I see we're supposed to be wetting ourselves at the prospect (IF we survive) of going to Fleetwood next season who have made into 'league' football. This divison is SHIT! No! It's worse than shit its's a f***ing disgrace we have struggled in this UTTER DOGSHIT division ALL SEASON and we're supposed to be f***ing celebrating IF we make 22nd place. WE'RE SHIT AND I'M SICK OF IT! I AM NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS F****IN SHIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

I DEMAND PROMOTION FROM THIS SHIT HOLE DIVISION NEXT SEASON

FLETCHER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!
BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 pm

FFS! Will you stop beating about the bloody bush and come out with what you really mean!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Has the really Freathy lent someone his password. Deep Scroat perhaps.

(but he's right promotion should be a demand for next year)
Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Fleetwood are just another shit club, being bankrolled by another daft fool
, another Crawley.
EDITED BY ADMIN

Punchdrunk - banned for trolling for 7 days. You were warned enough.

Cerbera
Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Cerbera wrote:
FFS! Will you stop beating about the bloody bush and come out with what you really mean!

Oh you mean he's trying to say something.......thanks for the clue........I shall now try and work it out.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
I see we're supposed to be wetting ourselves at the prospect (IF we survive) of going to Fleetwood next season who have made into 'league' football. This divison is SHIT! No! It's worse than shit its's a f***ing disgrace we have struggled in this UTTER DOGSHIT division ALL SEASON and we're supposed to be f***ing celebrating IF we make 22nd place. WE'RE SHIT AND I'M SICK OF IT! I AM NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS F****IN SHIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

I DEMAND PROMOTION FROM THIS SHIT HOLE DIVISION NEXT SEASON

FLETCHER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!
BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

W a n k e r, im sure the supporters of the disgracefull teams dont agree with you, what a prick
Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Steady on Freathy. On the pop last night? I'll ignore the Brent out because he won't be.

If you were Brent what would be your plan for next season?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 pm

125+1 wrote:

W a n k e r, im sure the supporters of the disgracefull teams dont agree with you, what a prick

Sorry, just for you..

I think this divsion is great. I hope we stay in it forever, preferably near the bottom. I can't wait to play Fleetwood.

Brent forever!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
Steady on Freathy. On the pop last night? I'll ignore the Brent out because he won't be.

If you were Brent what would be your plan for next season?

If I was brent I would be ceaslessly looking for major investment in the playing side through my vast network of busniess contacts. If investment meant a full takeover I would gladly stand down.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Freathy you need to calm down a bit and accept this reality-Brent will continue to own the club and build up ways of generating non football related income to develop the ground and PAFC LTD which he may improve the squad with.Fletcher will continue as manager next season and we will probably be in league 2 after next season.Hopefully we will be safe this season from relegation because if you think league 2 is shit-then I can tell you non-league is REALLY shit! Cool
Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm

If I read right in previous posts you were not putting up with it this season either as I beleive you cesed attending. This is a shit league compared to what exactly. The premier is a higher standard than the Championship which is higher than league one which is higher than league two which is higher than the BSP. Not really rocket science that as it is meant to be.

Everybody connected to Argyle wants them to be in the promotion zone next season so hardly a rallying cry is it. Just shouting out what others are hoping for and expecting. I have not seen any really good sides in football terms at ours this season. Teams that have been reasonable yes but good no. We have been used to a much better standard so it isn't going to look good is it. It's why it's called league two and not premiership.
Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
If I read right in previous posts you were not putting up with it this season either as I beleive you cesed attending. This is a shit league compared to what exactly. The premier is a higher standard than the Championship which is higher than league one which is higher than league two which is higher than the BSP. Not really rocket science that as it is meant to be.

Everybody connected to Argyle wants them to be in the promotion zone next season so hardly a rallying cry is it. Just shouting out what others are hoping for and expecting. I have not seen any really good sides in football terms at ours this season. Teams that have been reasonable yes but good no. We have been used to a much better standard so it isn't going to look good is it. It's why it's called league two and not premiership.

I hope you are right about that SG, I reallly do. I guess what happens during the close season will tell us for sure if Brent really wants it too.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Why change the bait eh Freathy? Silly beggars.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

another 'non league' side to 'chin' us next season home & away. cheers

we're in for a poor campaign next season unless we get some one who has clue what they are doing......
Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Well there are plenty of people on here who think they do so which one shall we hire?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Sensi - i'll manage you can be head coach............................if only we can get players to come down to plymouth lol!
Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm

If we just send them your's and greenjocks avatar that should get them running here.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm

promotion in the bag then................................. cheers
Back to top Go down
merse

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Freathy wrote:
This divison is SHIT! No! It's worse than shit its's a f***ing disgrace we have struggled in this UTTER DOGSHIT division ALL SEASON ~ PROMOTION FROM THIS SHIT HOLE DIVISION NEXT SEASON

I hope you post in jest Freathy, but I've got a sneaking feeling you are serious.

Read this from the AFC Wimbledon fansite SW19's Army:

"Let’s face it – we got found out big time this season. Squad wise, tactic wise and club wise too. Which puts a nail in the lie that the top eight clubs of the Conference could replace the bottom eight in L2 – they can’t. We proved it. Perhaps top three in a good year, but the deadwood of L2 has been flushed to the fifth tier of English football."

There's a considerable gap that has opened between The Conference and League 2 and this has occurred through the increased use of the loan market by League 2 clubs and the ever increasing drip down of periphery talent from The Championship and Premier clubs who have been reducing their squad numbers AND themselves making ever increasing use of the loan market for their own ends as a result of the near collapse of reserve team football.

I would say League 2 is decidedly NOT a "shit division" and indeed a lot better than it has been in the past two decades.

I would also say that IF you are poor enough to drop into The Conference then you have a hell of clearing out and rebuilding to do before you can ever envisage challenging for re-entry in The Football League again. If you doubt that, take a close look a this season's BSP league table and take note of where last season's relegated clubs ~ Lincoln & Stockport are.

It doesn't make for pretty viewing does it, and as a body of fans you ALL need to stay on the case of James Brent and ensure he doesn't attempt to run the football side of things as Mike Bateson did at Torquay in his last five or six years, or The Conference is where you will inevitably end up!

Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:53 pm

The difference between us and the majority of teams in this league is that we have a much bigger fanbase and bums on seats equals income, on that basis we should really be one of the bigger fish in our small pond. How much the debt saddled around the neck of the club will hold us back remains to be seen, however I am with Freathy in that I think fans should be demanding we get a return on our investment and actually show some ambition! I am not talking about signing Van Persie but realistic players to get out of this league, if Fletcher backed by Brent are unable to achieve this then let them stand aside and open the door to someone that is willing to have a go, bollocks to league 2, happy clappy fans and jesters hats. clown
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Iggy wrote:
The difference between us and the majority of teams in this league is that we have a much bigger fanbase and bums on seats equals income, on that basis we should really be one of the bigger fish in our small pond. How much the debt saddled around the neck of the club will hold us back remains to be seen, however I am with Freathy in that I think fans should be demanding we get a return on our investment and actually show some ambition! I am not talking about signing Van Persie but realistic players to get out of this league, if Fletcher backed by Brent are unable to achieve this then let them stand aside and open the door to someone that is willing to have a go, bollocks to league 2, happy clappy fans and jesters hats. clown

Can we have ONE thread that doesn't end up about Newell and Co?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Can we have ONE thread that doesn't end up about Newell and Co?

It's difficult. His trotter prints are everywhere you look pig
Back to top Go down
merse

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Iggy wrote:
The difference between us and the majority of teams in this league is that we have a much bigger fanbase and bums on seats equals income, on that basis we should really be one of the bigger fish in our small pond.

A modicum of awareness of what happens beyond Marsh Mills would make you realise that the further down you get from the Premier League the less so called size of club or fan base are an advantage.

In my opinion YOUR club and too many of it's supporters are still to realise this, that is why YOUR club currently lays some thirty odd points adrift of one of the Football League's smallest and least supported set ups which happens to be just up the road from you.

Had Plymouth Argyle been properly stewarded in the board room and competently managed on the pitch, they would not have spent almost the whole of this season contemplating their third successive relegation.

Your "much bigger fan base" did feck all for you this season did it, or last season for that matter as neither has Luton's in The Conference either; so why should it in the future?

It's competence in the board room and in the technical area you need, resilience and ability on the field and a sense of humility and realism on the terraces as we used to call them.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 pm

merse wrote:
Had Plymouth Argyle been properly stewarded in the board room and competently managed on the pitch, they would not have spent almost the whole of this season contemplating their third successive relegation.

Cheers Einstein, but I think we may have just grasped that pearl of wisdom ourselves.

(I would have just highlighted that part, but your unhealthily OCD with the BOLD tab put paid to that)

Amazing really isn't it. £17 million in debt, facing almost certain oblivion, and yet it's a fair bet all three Devon clubs will start from the same starting block come August.
Back to top Go down
merse

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Amazing really isn't it. £17 million in debt, facing almost certain oblivion, and yet it's a fair bet all three Devon clubs will start from the same starting block come August.

Well your lot and my lot started off the same block at the beginning of this season ~ WE didn't spend anything at all on signings ~ not a penny, but now we're 36 points ahead.

Do you think you can keep up for a bit longer next season just to make it interesting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood   Fleetwood Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleetwood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next