Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team for Hereford?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Team for Hereford?  Empty
PostSubject: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Prediction and team for friday?

Cole
Berry, Purse, Blanchard, Williams
Macdonald, Wotton, Young, Hemmings
Tsoumou, Fletcher

Bench: RO, Walton, Lennox, Nelson, Chadwick

I think Walton is shit, unfit and uninterested so I don't know why he is being picked. Chadwick has been woeful recently, Fletcher should get a start.

Hereford 1 Argyle 2

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:12 pm

I think you'll find Hereford are more likely to line up as below

28 Cornell
02 Green
05 Townsend
19 Chambers
24 Stam
08 Featherstone
11 Lunt
17 Colbeck
10 Facey
21 Barkhuizen
26 Peniket

Substitutes
01 Bartlett
12 Purkiss
22 Anthony
34 Evans
25 Elder

But don't quote me on this.... shhhhhhhh lol!

I predict someone closely resembling Pepsipete, will advise you that had you not been too late, as it's to close too the play off's now, there is a prediction thread ^^^^^^^ up there, for the very good use of, but hey, you start your own on here now youngun Laughing

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 pm

No I wont, Hereford is the last game before the playoffs, to late to start now!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:48 am

The fans are turning up for this one, around 1,250 making the trip. Based on the predictions over on the farm there's far too much expectation by the jester hatted masses on our crap 'team' for things to go to so nicely to 'plan'. The players not capable of coping with situations like this. Unlike the fans, the team will again completely fail to turn up. It'll be a fairly comprehensive win for Hereford. Glad I won't be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Freathy wrote:
The fans are turning up for this one, around 1,250 making the trip. Based on the predictions over on the farm there's far too much expectation by the jester hatted masses on our crap 'team' for things to go to so nicely to 'plan'. The players not capable of coping with situations like this. Unlike the fans, the team will again completely fail to turn up. It'll be a fairly comprehensive win for Hereford. Glad I won't be there.

Agreed.........there seems to be a degree of arrogance over on Pasoti, mainly due to the wins against Shrewsbury and Bradford (which we won by the skin of our teeth btw). This is going to be a tough game..no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:44 am

Freathy wrote:

Just out of interest when was the last time you predicted an Argyle win?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Without wishing to speak for old Freathers, if he'd predicted defeat in every game for the last 4 seasons, his percentage would be pretty good...wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Without wishing to speak for old Freathers, if he'd predicted defeat in every game for the last 4 seasons, his percentage would be pretty good...wouldn't it?

Apologies I didn't know he was playing the percentage game. Was their a prize for the most correct predictions?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Indeed there is a prize for the most correct predictions, those in the Playoff for it are:- downthetrack, Greenskin, Knecht and Rickler. The lucky winner can see a picture of a splendid GOLD trophy and a twenty pound note.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

It's been a while since I predicted a win but then again we've been relegated twice in last 2 seasons and now we're bottom of L2. Only on your pasoti have they been predicting wins week in and week out over the past 3 years. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team for Hereford?    Team for Hereford?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Team for Hereford?
Page 1 of 1