Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theacademic

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict Empty
PostSubject: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict   University research on the role of football in response to military conflict EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:49 pm

Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.
Back to top Go down
theacademic

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict   University research on the role of football in response to military conflict EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 7:55 am

Many thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes to share their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict   University research on the role of football in response to military conflict EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 3:40 pm

theacademic wrote:
Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.

How gracious.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict   University research on the role of football in response to military conflict EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 5:43 pm

every year lol
Back to top Go down
theacademic

PostSubject: Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict   University research on the role of football in response to military conflict EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 10:29 am

Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict   University research on the role of football in response to military conflict Empty

Back to top Go down

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict
Page 1 of 1