The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New ground Regulations have been put in place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

New ground Regulations have been put in place  Empty
PostSubject: New ground Regulations have been put in place    New ground Regulations have been put in place  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 4:41 pm

Those attending the match can take a look at our Fans' Guide below.

Fans' Guide | Cardiff City (H)

Fan Behaviour

Supporters are reminded about the importance of adhering to ground regulations.

These include pitch incursions, the use of pyrotechnics and missile throwing, as well as any form of discriminatory behaviour towards players on the pitch, staff or your fellow supporters.

Following unsavoury scenes at our last home fixture against Birmingham City, further regulations will be put in place.

These include no bottled water will be allowed to be brought into Home Park Stadium. Free drinking water will be available from the kiosks. Any bottles purchased from kiosks will also be decanted into paper cups.

Regulations have been put in place to ensure FA regulations are met and to ensure the club isn't being put at risk of disciplinary measures.

Fans from both clubs are also reminded that persistent standing throughout Home Park is not accepted and supporters will be told to take their seats throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New ground Regulations have been put in place    New ground Regulations have been put in place  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:12 pm

yeah they mention this no where before yesterdays game about the bottles being banned as i found out when i had to hand over my drink that i otherwise wouldnt have tried to bring into the ground had i known it was banned

communication remains shit from the club and they know full well where the suspects sit who threw the stuff at stansfield and the birmingham players and where they sit who also let the flares off so why not target them instead of punishing the rest of the fans.

Last edited by Angry on Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: New ground Regulations have been put in place    New ground Regulations have been put in place  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:46 pm

Remember having a bottle of water confiscated at Accrington ('because people fill them with stones and throw them on the pitch.....'). Being Accrington, there was no free water, and the bar inside the stand was happily selling bottles of soft drink anyway  Laughing  So it was either the turnstile staff being d*cks, or a blatant attempt to sell more drinks in the stadium.

Lets see if Argyle are good to their word and provide enough drinking water for the crowd!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ground Regulations have been put in place    New ground Regulations have been put in place  Empty

Back to top Go down

New ground Regulations have been put in place
Page 1 of 1