FAKE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

FAKE! Empty
PostSubject: FAKE!   FAKE! EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 11:46 am

Fake merch is being sold and the club are warning al about it.... Got to say honestly thats not a bad counterfeit if that is indeed whats being sold. Hopefully one day when inflation goes down and football clubs not just ours stop charging the earth for its merch that they change every year the need for a man selling trevor francis tracksuits from a mush in sheppards bush wont be needed as much.

Hooky gear on the market sold by del boy

From the link wrote:
We have been made aware of a number of counterfeit Plymouth Argyle products appearing for sale online, mainly through various Facebook groups.

These fake products have nothing to do with Plymouth Argyle Football Club, and the only way to buy legitimate Argyle merchandise is through the Argyle superstore and website.

We’d like to thank fans who have made us aware of the various products that are appearing online, and would encourage anyone to report this to us as soon as you see anything.

Your support for our merchandise this year has been incredible, and it all contributes to a stronger Plymouth Argyle. Purchasing poor quality fake merchandise from other sellers does not.

Our brand protection agency Back Four are working diligently through all reports and arranging for the removal asap.

Following the incredible success of Argyle's Home, Away and Third Kits this season we have placed a large re order which is due to land in the Argyle Superstore within the next couple of weeks. Those who have pre-ordered will be notified shortly when they have been despatched or are ready for collection. Pre-orders are still available for our record-breaking Home Shirt

We would like to thank you for your patience while we have worked through delays with kit supplier Puma, and look forward to seeing even more of you in Green and Gold both at home and away matches for the remainder of the campaign.

How can I tell if it’s fake?

The only place you will be able to purchase official merchandise is online at argylesuperstore.co.uk or at the shop at Home Park. The majority of fakes currently circulating are plainly so. Most notably, embroidered Puma Cats where the stitching has pulled in too tight and puckered the shirts.

Both home and away kits have been actively advertised for sale online.

See below for some examples.

(i removed them as the photos where too big and i couldn't shrink them they where genuine honest)

If you do see any counterfeit products online, please get in touch via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

FAKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKE!   FAKE! EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 11:54 am

If fans could get what they wanted from the club shop this problem wouldn't have arisen, they never order enough replica shirts so they have created their own problem I'm afraid to say.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

FAKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKE!   FAKE! EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
If fans could get what they wanted from the club shop this problem wouldn't have arisen, they never order enough replica shirts so they have created their own problem I'm afraid to say.

i agree fully, its an issue that they have never addressed over the years with Puma about the supply levels when every year they sell out of all the gear puma make before the season starts and have long waiting periods before they get new stock in strangely always around Christmas time then run out again.

god forbid someone planning the mankover didnt for see making the clubshop SMALLER! would cause issues for fans looking for what they want on match days cause they cant stock it due to room.
Back to top Go down
The Cornflake

FAKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKE!   FAKE! EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 2:12 pm

Even the ridiculous Evergreen rip off doesn't seem to get you a shirt on some kind of normal timescale. Community values eh ?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

FAKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKE!   FAKE! EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 5:21 pm

The Cornflake wrote:
Even the ridiculous Evergreen rip off doesn't seem to get you a shirt on some kind of normal timescale. Community values eh ?

i thought that was one of the perks of their top membership!!!!! club could get in trouble if thats the case if one of those fans wanted to kick off to the right people.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

FAKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKE!   FAKE! EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 6:53 pm

Fake Argo shirt - got to be the first time that's happened! Must be a market for them though. I'm Evergreen premium but don't now expect to get my Argo shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKE!   FAKE! Empty

Back to top Go down

FAKE!
Page 1 of 1