Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open)

Go down 
+7
Angry
Flat_Track_Bully
mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
Freathy
seadog
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open)   Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 2:38 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
I was there under the TV screen, Second half they was awful, goal keeper had a good game. We still have three players to come back from injury, Gillesphey, Galloway and Miller

I was near the tv screen !!

I was in row E block 17, never again. back to my season ticket seat block 11 row X never to move again
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open)   Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 2:46 pm

Freathy wrote:
Went tonight.  Argo very good first half, absolutely dominated.  Not so good second half and thought that was partly to do with Kaine Kesler-Hayden being taken off at HT. Job done though.  Waine deffo deserved his MOTM
they took Kessler Hayden cos he got clattered took a knock to the knee hopefully it that bad & just precaution..cos his started the season on fire the lad
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open)   Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Leyton evening meal was a take away fish and chips from Crownhill fish & chip shop. With discount, around £240 was paid.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open)   Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 5:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
I was there under the TV screen, Second half they was awful, goal keeper had a good game. We still have three players to come back from injury, Gillesphey, Galloway and Miller

I was near the tv screen !!

I was in row E block 17, never again.  back to my season ticket seat block 11 row X never to move again

i sat in that block once many moons ago never again for me aswell lol
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open)   Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 7:01 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Leyton evening meal was a take away fish and chips from Crownhill fish & chip shop. With discount, around £240 was paid.

Nice bit of business for the chippy then. I have food from there, not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open)   Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Leyton Orient (extra blocks have be open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2