HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puma extend partnership with us.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Puma extend partnership with us. Empty
PostSubject: Puma extend partnership with us.   Puma extend partnership with us. EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 10:15 pm

good news. Surprised a little as i thought the club would have gone with someone new for a change but as along as the deal is good to us thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Argyle extend partnership with Puma

From the link wrote:
Argyle are delighted to announce a new multi-year partnership extension with exclusive kit supplier Puma.

Following an extensive and exhaustive tender process, involving a number of major brands, Puma were selected as the preferred kit supplier to continue working with for the foreseeable future.

The Pilgrims Puma kits have proved extremely popular with supporters and playing staff alike, with the brand offering bespoke designs every season and an outstanding quality of kits.

Argyle Head of Marketing and Communications Jamie Yabsley commented: "I am thrilled to extend our partnership with Puma.

“One of the main considerations of our new kit supplier was the ability to create bespoke kits and this is something that we have enjoyed developing with Puma over the past several years. Last year's homage to the city was one of the most successful in recent times and I hope the Green Army are waiting in anticipation as we launch our kits for the 2023/24 season imminently."

Jamie Oakes, Strategic Account Sales Manager for PUMA added: ‘We are delighted to be extending our partnership with League One Champions Plymouth Argyle. We have been through the highs and lows with the club for 14 seasons so far with the next season marking an incredible 15th year the Pilgrims will don the famous cat and we couldn’t be prouder.

"We look forward to continuing this upwards journey with the club, this is truly the place to be and it’s only going to get better. A big thanks to everybody at the club for continuing to be major supporters of the brand and we look forward to this next cycle producing even more Argyle inspired products for the Green Army faithful."

Information on our Home, Away and Third kits will follow in due course, with supporters encouraged to keep an eye on our social media channels and official website for updates.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Puma extend partnership with us.   Puma extend partnership with us. EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 1:25 pm

i stand corrected the deal is no better than it was the first time around and puma still cant supply the club with a decent amount of stock to sell without running out of it all by the end of august and cant resupply them till nearly december!!!!

i would have thought if the club choose to stay with Puma that constant issue that has been a factor eversince puma first started making our gear that we never get enough stock would have been addressed along with more money too but it doesnt seem that way too me.

this post was inspired by my trip to the club shop today and going on their online site to be meet with sold out on almost everything and wont get refilled tlll almost december. Its great that the items where popular and the club made money but good business would have thought they would ensure they wouldnt have to wait so long for new stock given the lifeline of new shirts these days.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Puma extend partnership with us.   Puma extend partnership with us. EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 4:51 pm

Absolute shit kit suppliers puma dreadful always have been
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Puma extend partnership with us.   Puma extend partnership with us. EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:59 pm

Us Evergreen members are not getting our freebie shirts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puma extend partnership with us.   Puma extend partnership with us. Empty

Back to top Go down

Puma extend partnership with us.
Page 1 of 1