Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:12 pm

This has come at bit of an inconvenient time for Wycombe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64713121
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:45 pm

Matt Bloomfield taking over at Wycombe, more of the same then
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:37 pm

cant say im thrilled to see him at home park next season with QPR (if he lasts that long) cant see the rangers fans being content with his style of football like wycombe fans where though.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 pm

He's a winner and has grown on me over the years, he's done a great job at Wycombe and deserves his chance at a higher level.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:46 pm

Will he be able to afford a haircut now?

QPR seem to be going down the revolving door route for managerial appointments. Doesn't seem to bring success anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:05 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
He's a winner and has grown on me over the years, he's done a great job at Wycombe and deserves his chance at a higher level.

He is a winner, and nobody complains too much when things are going well.

What I’ve noticed about him in recent years is how complimentary he is about Argyle in general, and our fans in particular.

It’s like anything, Huddersfield fans won’t worry they aren’t playing like Brazil if (and when) he keeps them in the Championship.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 9:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

What I’ve noticed about him in recent years is how complimentary he is about Argyle in general, and our fans in particular.

It’s like anything, Huddersfield fans won’t worry they aren’t playing like Brazil if (and when) he keeps them in the Championship.

different club different expectations. wins or no the QPR fans wont like his style of football long term regardless of the results if he still goes in with that approach which given he will have a budget he has no excuse to play dirty with them.

However given how quick they are in binning managers or them walking out just as quick as getting the job he needs to hit the ground running.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 9:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Pulis kept us in the CCC, I went to every game, when I look back it was akin to detention at school and if I had the choice I would have happily hired another Ollie , Lowe or Schuey and if we'd gone down at least we could have had the odd bit of fun on the way. Ainsworth may be complimentary about us but I hope he never darkens our changing room doorstep, ever. Advocating Ainsworth is like advocating GDP as the only measure of success in the UK good on paper, end of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ainsworth to QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsworth to QPR   Ainsworth to QPR Empty

Back to top Go down

Ainsworth to QPR
Page 1 of 1