Angry
Greenskin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Gas v Class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 5:04 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
It's why we need the death penalty for vile specimens like Barton and his dishonest racist murdering brother. We don't need expensive penal institutions in this country when six yards of rope and some scaffolding costs so little. Hang all prisoners and you save billions not to mention eradicating drug use.

Don’t forget loan sharks and benefit cheats as well.
Yip. Absolutely everyone and anyone. Prison achieves nothing and costs an average of £40K PA. Six yards of rope and some scaffolding costs less than £400. Common sense never prevails regrettably.

Do you remember getting a bit gobby with my mate in Channings Wood when he dragged you over the table and shook you about a bit? He said you didn't come out of your cell for four days.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 5:11 pm

Not surprised really Ears.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 5:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
It's why we need the death penalty for vile specimens like Barton and his dishonest racist murdering brother. We don't need expensive penal institutions in this country when six yards of rope and some scaffolding costs so little. Hang all prisoners and you save billions not to mention eradicating drug use.

Yip. Absolutely everyone and anyone. Prison achieves nothing and costs an average of £40K PA. Six yards of rope and some scaffolding costs less than £400. Common sense never prevails regrettably.

Do you remember getting a bit gobby with my mate in Channings Wood when he dragged you over the table and shook you about a bit? He said you didn't come out of your cell for four days.
Sorry you've confused me now. I've never even seen the inside of a police station beyond the front counter, let alone a prison.
You obviously keep good company by the sounds of it though if you have a friends who's been in prison. You might welcome paedophiles thieves and rapists into your circle of friends but I certainly do not. Get that straight.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 5:43 pm

Graiser wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Typical small man syndrome. The bloke is a prick.
indeed quite big prick for a small man ..his a absolute massive 🛎 end

👍
Note: I had to explain to my wife what a bell end was!!
It was difficult and hilarious!
lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 5:51 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Sorry you've confused me now. I've never even seen the inside of a police station beyond the front counter, let alone a prison.
You obviously keep good company by the sounds of it though if you have a friends who's been in prison. You might welcome paedophiles thieves and rapists into your circle of friends but I certainly do not. Get that straight.

Thailand is full of them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 6:09 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:

Prefer crucifixion myself. Nails cheaper than rope and a few amalgamated off cuts would do nicely for the scaffold.

Nail some respect into him!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 6:24 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Prefer crucifixion myself. Nails cheaper than rope and a few amalgamated off cuts would do nicely for the scaffold.

Nail some respect into him!

crucifixion's a doddle
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 6:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

do you remember when he was ranting every day about people breaking lockdown rules and its all boris's fault and he went and broke the rulesby travelling up to derby or nottingham whichever it was for christmas? but it was ok for him to do that though of course but no one else Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 6:45 pm

Wel well well this has been an absolute blast. Thought I'd come back after a hiatus of a couple of years and this place hasn't changed one little scrap. Jimmy boy, Nool and Webby have been out of the boardroom for best part of four years so you have no other meaning in Argyle circles to exist but your so desperate to maintain your sycophantic platform to appease your ever shrinking band of brethren that you prolong this meaningless site. You have the front to say Pasoti is dying a slow death. This has been on palliative care now for for too long.
Iggy is still a fruitloop. Boyle and Mouldygoat still sit on fence and swing more than a tranny.

Anyway creeps unlike all of you lot I didn't experience any trouble gaining entry to the Wellington tonight so excuse me whilst I finish my pint and head to the game.

See ya all in the next life

Big love

HJ
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 6:55 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
Wel well well this has been an absolute blast. Thought I'd come back after a hiatus of a couple of years and this place hasn't changed one little scrap. Jimmy boy, Nool and Webby have been out of the boardroom for best part of four years so you have no other meaning in Argyle circles to exist but your so desperate to maintain your sycophantic platform to appease your ever shrinking band of brethren that you prolong this meaningless site. You have the front to say Pasoti is dying a slow death. This has been on palliative care now for for too long.
Iggy is still a fruitloop. Boyle and Mouldygoat still sit on fence and swing more than a tranny.

Anyway creeps unlike all of you lot I didn't experience any trouble gaining entry to the Wellington tonight so excuse me whilst I finish my pint and head to the game.

Big love

HJ

whatever harve
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 6:57 pm

Anyway I hope we.lose this one, fook the money I would rather keep everyone fit for the run in and DO !NOT RISK any first team players.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 7:03 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:

Big love

HJ

You are not Hairy J, too many Harve type mannerisms and the Space port was a dead giveaway, Hairy J was probably there wrapped up in a tartan blankey sipping hot chocolate from his thermos.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 8:12 pm

1-0 Ben Waine
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 8:17 pm

Angry wrote:
1-0 Ben Waine

He just missed an open goal, bin him Shoe E.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 8:18 pm

2-0 now Ryan Hardie
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 8:26 pm

Fecking Ryan Hardie should be sat at home with his feet elevated wearing sheepskin slippers FFS!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 8:46 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Fecking Ryan Hardie should be sat at home with his feet elevated wearing sheepskin slippers FFS!

can only assume from him starting here that Schuey wants him to get back into the goalscoring habit after not starting the last few games or he plans to start Cosgrove against Ipswich.

Waine could be on a hattrick by the sounds of it im keen to see how he missed the open goal and the chance that went over judging by the radio comms.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:19 pm

Should be bringing on some subs now - no point tiring out players who are going to be starting on Saturday. Would like to see Roberts and Issaka given some minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:24 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Should be bringing on some subs now - no point tiring out players who are going to be starting on Saturday. Would like to see Roberts and Issaka given some minutes.

Agreed. Subs just on now. I’d have gone earlier tbh.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:36 pm

If we can avoid Bolton in the semi’s then there’s potentially a huge Wembley crowd if we play them in the final.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:40 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
If we can avoid Bolton in the semi’s then there’s potentially a huge Wembley crowd if we play them in the final.

we wouldnt play them its a north/south divide till the final for this competition. Get them in the final if we and they get there agreed it would be a huge crowd.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:46 pm

Wem-ber-lee! When was the last time we reached the semi final of anything, Devon professional bowl [is that still going?] aside? Maybe 1984? Must confess that if Argyle did get to the twin towers then hypocrisy would be the order of the day and i would go even though that would be the first ever match attended in the piss pot trophy. Fairweather fans eh.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:49 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

we wouldnt play them its a north/south divide till the final for this competition. Get them in the final if we and they get there agreed it would be a huge crowd.

How did they play Pompey tonight-can't get much more of a North/South divide than that.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:49 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

There's no regional divide now. Portsmouth were at Bolton tonight, and Cheltenham played Salford.

Anyhoo, decent performance on a tricky pitch. Never looked like losing to be honest.

Matate looks a good signing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gas v Class
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next