Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fascinating piece of non-nostalgia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenMill

fascinating piece of non-nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: fascinating piece of non-nostalgia   fascinating piece of non-nostalgia EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 pm

If there is such a thing as non-nostalgia i.e. a piece of memorabilia for something that didn't happen:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

a programme for our home replay against Man Utd in 1974 - which of course never happened.

I wonder if there are any other similar 'non-nostalgia' items.... the Argyle v Santos programme would have been one if Robert Daniels hadn't found some extra cash at the last minute Smile
Back to top Go down

fascinating piece of non-nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: fascinating piece of non-nostalgia   fascinating piece of non-nostalgia EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 pm

A few years ago, a whole copy of the programme had to be pulped and reprinted. Not sure why - I think it was something to do with some very prominent advertising placed by a direct competitor to one of the bigger sponsors, but that might just have been a rumour.

Anyway. Not only have I got a copy of the programme which never appeared, but it's also signed by (wait for it) Taribo West Cool
Back to top Go down

fascinating piece of non-nostalgia
Page 1 of 1