Jethro
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Mayflower Grandstand update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayflower Grandstand update   Mayflower Grandstand update - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 11:56 am

The two places I recall selling Ron’s were The Gorge cafe, and his shop by St Levans Gate. Neither Ivor’s or Ron’s are going to win any self-respecting pasty awards....but I’d still smash either of them, particularly in preference to any manky Ginsters.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower Grandstand update   Mayflower Grandstand update - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 1:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The two places I recall selling Ron’s were The Gorge cafe, and his shop by St Levans Gate. Neither Ivor’s or Ron’s are going to win any self-respecting pasty awards....but I’d still smash either of them, particularly in preference to any manky Ginsters.

There were three things wrong with the Ginsters they were the same size as an average cocktail pasty, they had been kept in a hot cupboard for fookin hours so the meat was the same colour as the potato and they were £3.80. Argyle follows the same business model as any other big company nowadays, first employ an industry leading manager on a high wage, crow about said appointment via every media platform available and say how everything is going to be fantastic, improve the business user interface for the suits and continue to treat us cash cows like mugs.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower Grandstand update   Mayflower Grandstand update - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 2:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

There were three things wrong with the Ginsters they were the same size as an average cocktail pasty, they had been kept in a hot cupboard for fookin hours so the meat was the same colour as the potato and they were £3.80. Argyle follows the same business model as any other big company nowadays, first employ an industry leading manager on a high wage, crow about said appointment via every media platform available and say how everything is going to be fantastic, improve the business user interface for the suits and continue to treat us cash cows like mugs.

Tbh the people most fcuked over are the Grandstand season ticket holders. Imagine having views obscured by pillars, child-size seating, an inadequate concourse AND manky pasties! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower Grandstand update   Mayflower Grandstand update - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 4:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Tbh the people most fcuked over are the Grandstand season ticket holders. Imagine having views obscured by pillars, child-size seating, an inadequate concourse AND manky pasties! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I suggest they join the next chairman's Q&A to get immediate improvements sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower Grandstand update   Mayflower Grandstand update - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:08 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

imagine some dinosaurs wanting to keep those pillars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower Grandstand update   Mayflower Grandstand update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayflower Grandstand update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2