Angry
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 12:32 pm

Steven Schumacher does not expect Plymouth Argyle midfielder Panutche Camara to make a decision on whether to sign the new long-term contract he has been offered by the club until the summer.

Schumacher suggested that whether Argyle are in the Championship or League One next season could influence Camara's contract decision.

Regardless of that, the Pilgrims have a 12-month option on his current deal with them for next term, and they will take that up if necessary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyThu May 05, 2022 5:21 pm

just shy of a month later Schumacher is repeating this line over Camara's contract.

Personally i feel he's not signing it hes had it for over 5 months now it doesnt take that long to agree or disagree to a contract offer. He's either playing hardball and wants more from the club or hes edging his bets looking for a club to bid for him.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyThu May 05, 2022 5:58 pm

Most people would do the same-see what else is on offer before committing.

At the end of the day, if he doesn't want to be here, get rid. For a good price
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyThu May 05, 2022 6:53 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Most people would do the same-see what else is on offer before committing.

At the end of the day, if he doesn't want to be here, get rid. For a good price

very true with what you say. I'm sure the club is going to set a deadline for Pan to decided one way or another on the contract soon as i cant see them allowing this to drag out over the whole summer break.
Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyThu May 05, 2022 8:13 pm

I don’t see why the club would be in any rush, unless they’re already aware of potential bidders
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyThu May 05, 2022 8:46 pm

Graiser wrote:
I don’t see why the club would be in any rush, unless they’re already aware of potential bidders

if he rejects their offer his agent im sure will be on the sly touting his name about so the offers wont be too long in coming after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 10:40 am

Or we could keep him for the next twelve months and if we get promoted or are riding high in January then he could well sign for us then. He didn't cost us much if anything so it's not like we would be losing money by keeping him and also don't forget if we sell all our quality then a lot of fans may well say feck it to the increased ticket prices and do something else on a Saturday afternoon.
Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 12:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Or we could keep him for the next twelve months and if we get promoted or are riding high in January then he could well sign for us then. He didn't cost us much if anything so it's not like we would be losing money by keeping him and also don't forget if we sell all our quality then a lot of fans may well say feck it to the increased ticket prices and do something else on a Saturday afternoon.

The feckless may well say feck it but I don’t think so, i don’t see Argyle selling him unless a replacement is lined up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 1:44 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The feckless may well say feck it but I don’t think so, i don’t see Argyle selling him unless a replacement is lined up.

What a replacement of the same calibre for the same money recieved? Lol. Any replacement would be the same as all our signings played well in such and such a season but he's nearly over his injury now, definitely worth a punt player like George Cooper. Sell Pan and we have a weaker squad, keep him for twelve months.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 3:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What a replacement of the same calibre for the same money recieved? Lol. Any replacement would be the same as all our signings played well in such and such a season but he's nearly over his injury now, definitely worth a punt player like George Cooper. Sell Pan and we have a weaker squad, keep him for twelve months.

Don't understand why you think any replacement will be a step down? Surely the season we've just had shows that the quality of the squad is improving. Also, as Camara was an unknown when he joined PAFC, I'm sure everyone said the same thing as you when he signed "Who's this Camara fella, never heard off him yet he's expected to replace the likes of Lameras and Ladapo"
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 4:56 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Don't understand why you think any replacement will be a step down? Surely the season we've just had shows that the quality of the squad is improving. Also, as Camara was an unknown when he joined PAFC, I'm sure everyone said the same thing as you when he signed "Who's this Camara fella, never heard off him yet he's expected to replace the likes of Lameras and Ladapo"  

You made the point admirably yourself in another thread,Lowe signed Telford, Wilson, Cooper, Ruddy and Macfaz in his hunt for Pan. How much did that pile of crap cost? A fooks site more than what Pan would want to sign a contract extension I'd bet. I love the way everybody thinks players like Pan can be picked up easily for fook all, true we do sign them but you always get five players like the ones you mentioned above in the process.
Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You made the point admirably yourself in another thread,Lowe signed Telford, Wilson, Cooper, Ruddy and Macfaz in his hunt for Pan. How much did that pile of crap cost? A fooks site more than what Pan would want to sign a contract extension I'd bet. I love the way everybody thinks players like Pan can be picked up easily for fook all, true we do sign them but you always get five players like the ones you mentioned above in the process.

Well Camara was picked up easily for feck all and now according to many he’s irreplaceable, that’s bollox, I hope he stays and signs an extension but if he doesn’t then if we’re offered stupid money the club has to consider that, as for sure the club will be ripped apart if he leaves for sod all next year.
As for suggesting Wilson and Telford are a pile of crap, Wilson was an integral part of our defence and I would rather have had Telford having the chances that Jephcott had against MK

Currently top scorer in L2

Rank Name GoalsGL AssistsA PlayedP Goals per 90 Mins per GoalMPG Total Shots Goal Conversion Shot Accuracy
Dominic TelfordTelford
Newport CountyNewport
25 3 36 0.75 119 89 28% 62%
Matt StevensStevens
Forest Green RoversForest Green
23 3 37 0.76 119 70 33% 63%
Jamille MattMatt
19 9 45 0.44 202 78 24% 55%
Harry McKirdyMcKirdy
Swindon TownSwindon
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 6:42 pm

It’d be interesting to see if any proper cash money bids come in for Camara this summer that reflect his true value. We rejected a bid from P’boro in January if I recall.

What level of cash would make it worth cashing in?
Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 7:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It’d be interesting to see if any proper cash money bids come in for Camara this summer that reflect his true value. We rejected a bid from P’boro in January if I recall.

Ryan Broom and 500k might do it but hopefully he signs the extension .
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyFri May 06, 2022 7:54 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Ryan Broom and 500k might do it but hopefully he signs the extension .

that would have been a great deal sadly cant see Peterborough bidding that for him if at all after their relegation.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:03 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Well Camara was picked up easily for feck all and now according to many he’s irreplaceable, that’s bollox, I hope he stays and signs an extension but if he doesn’t then if we’re offered stupid money the club has to consider that, as for sure the club will be ripped apart if he leaves for sod all next year.
As for suggesting Wilson and Telford are a pile of crap, Wilson was an integral part of our defence and I would rather have had Telford having the chances that Jephcott had against MK

Rank Name GoalsGL AssistsA PlayedP Goals per 90 Mins per GoalMPG Total Shots Goal Conversion Shot Accuracy
Dominic TelfordTelford
Newport CountyNewport
Matt StevensStevens
Jamille MattMatt
Harry McKirdyMcKirdy
Swindon TownSwindon

Who said Pan was irreplaceable? My view is to replace him with a proven player would cost what we would get for Pan ie. £500k+ or by following Argyles normal policy by signing five more players to find one good one, What do you think the wages of five players are at Argyle? I think firstly we hang onto what we've got then we start to pay more for some quality, not necessarily in transfer fees but in wages.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptySat May 07, 2022 9:38 am

We are PAFC not Man City so we aren't in the business of signing proven players. Argyle paying a £500.000 fee is like City spending £150, million!

We sign players like Camara and develop them.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptySat May 07, 2022 1:56 pm

[quote="Grovehill"]We are PAFC not Man City so we aren't in the business of signing proven players. Argyle paying a £500.000 fee is like  City spending £150, million!

[/quot

My point was with the fictitious £500k we will sign five players for free the fee would all go on their wages and we would clear out four of them later on due to injuries or being shite. Gate money has gone up with bigger crowds and extra season ticket sales, SI has said that he wants to recruit more quality I don't get why sections of the fan base are so against it? Anyway what's happened to you Grovey has someone hacked your account bhey?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
We are PAFC not Man City so we aren't in the business of signing proven players. Argyle paying a £500.000 fee is like  City spending £150, million!

[/quot

My point was with the fictitious £500k we will sign five players for free the fee would all go on their wages and we would clear out four of them later on due to injuries or being shite. Gate money has gone up with bigger crowds and extra season ticket sales, SI has said that he wants to recruit more quality I don't get why sections of the fan base are so against it? Anyway what's happened to you Grovey has someone hacked your account bhey?

That "all mouth and no tactics" Manager has gone so I can see a way forward for my Club. No more signing players because the Manager used to go on the piss with them when he was a player, no more "the boys gave 100%" interviews. Players signed after proper scouting and evaluation, manager who understands the tactics that win or lose games and has a desire to be successful at this Club,not just use it as a stepping stone.

Unfortunately, this seems to have coincided with the Chairman moving (as they all do) to the second phase of his tenure, the "I want the Club to do well, but I'm not signing any more blanks cheques to enable it to do so" phase.

I fear it won't be long before he (SH) throws his toys out of the pram with public statements about "uncontrolled spending" "living within our means" and "financial suicide" in reply to continued critisism about lack of spending/not reinvesting transfer fees.

This isn't a pop at SH, it's just that I've seen this scenario half a dozen times before at Home Park-new owner pumps money in for a while but tightens the purse strings just when fans want a couple of decent signings that will allow the Club to progress
Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptySat May 07, 2022 3:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Dominic TelfordTelford
Newport CountyNewport
Matt StevensStevens
Jamille MattMatt
Harry McKirdyMcKirdy
Swindon TownSwindon

Who said Pan was irreplaceable? My view is to replace him with a proven player would cost what we would get for Pan ie. £500k+ or by following Argyles normal policy by signing five more players to find one good one, What do you think the wages of five players are at Argyle? I think firstly we hang onto what we've got then we start to pay more for some quality, not necessarily in transfer fees but in wages.

I think there’d be a lot of surprised faces at the salaries of some of our players and I don’t just mean Mayor.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptySat May 07, 2022 5:10 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Dominic TelfordTelford
Newport CountyNewport
Matt StevensStevens
Jamille MattMatt
Harry McKirdyMcKirdy
Swindon TownSwindon

I think there’d be a lot of surprised faces at the salaries of some of our players and I don’t just mean Mayor.

Zackly we have plenty of average overpaid players bin them and keep the quality simples.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyTue May 10, 2022 7:38 pm

Contract talks stalled. Up for sale.
Booooo
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyTue May 10, 2022 7:46 pm

green_genie wrote:
Contract talks stalled. Up for sale.
Booooo

Cant say im shocked, sadden but not shocked at all this was always going to be on the cards the longer it want on and if the club are being this open about him being on the transfer market its quite clear to me hes told them he wants to leave and rejected the offer.

edited to included

having read the clubs statement this is indeed what happend his agent made it clear he wants to move. He best be sold for a good price and the money reinvested into the transfer funds.

Last edited by Angry on Tue May 10, 2022 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyTue May 10, 2022 7:52 pm

That’s it then, get rid for the best price we can get and he can bugger off.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara EmptyTue May 10, 2022 7:59 pm

Raid on Ratners alert.

Season over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panutche Camara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara Empty

Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next