swampy
Rickler
seadog
PlymptonPilgrim
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 11:37

I have just posted this on Terraces on the farm and it lasted about 3 minutes before being removed, I thought that it would make for an interesting discussion here as well (at least it won't get removed).

I didn't have time to copy the post so this is it from memory;
As you may or may not be aware I have just been banned from posting on pasoti for a week because,
You have a one week suspension from Pasoti for breaking the Pasoti agreement, namely - "Blatant disruption of the messageboard (Trolling) will be seen as contravention of the rules."
Here is the wikipedia definition of trolling;
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".
Now I know that I have been vocal about the takeover by James Brent and have had a differing viewpoint to most of the posters on pasoti but is having a differing viewpoint on an internet message board really trolling? Due to taking some heavy duty painkillers I know I do tend to ramble and maybe go off topic but these threads are usually moved and re-named hi-jack.
I would be interested to learn the views of other posters.

I have posted a question to the mods on the farm about this, but they have already ignored e-mails about this subject from me and I expect more of the same, I feel another ban coming. affraid
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 12:07

In the Pasoti dictionary, there is little or no difference between having a different or controversial opinion and trolling. It's an easy out for them. If someone disagrees with the party line then call them a troll and ban them. It shows a lack of intelligence and threatens their overall control. Oiks , the lot of 'em.

Now, back under your bridge. Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 12:09

Could we mention cyber bullying too? How bullies become victims simply by typing shite.
Back to top Go down

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 13:26

The post was removed because it contained a private e-mail (or part of), absolutely pathetic. I still think that I got banned for reporting newell for calling me a coward.
Back to top Go down

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 13:28

Give up on it Iggy, you're wasting your time.

There was a time when pasoti could boast as being the voice of the fans, that's no longer the case.
Back to top Go down

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 13:59

Agree with Gob, no matter how much you try or how much concrete evidence there is of wrong doing by the farm you will never beat them.

His lordship has too many sheep that flock to lick his arse at any opportunity and he can easily play the sympathy vote of how he is lied about by the freaks and weirdos and enough people believe him and it works.

Despite having the proof he sabotaged the last Argyletalk website he still claims it was not him and people believe him.

The whole of pasoti is corrupt from the top down and there's nothing we or anyone else can do about it but sit back and wait for the moment when the tide turns and they are found out for what they truly are. Or until Brent decides he no longer needs an official forum and he drops them as quick as he picked them up.

Until then we just have to ask questions and be ignored. lol!

Back to top Go down

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 14:36

It is really hard to ask questions when they get removed after about 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 15:30

Iggy it was like that when there was about 15 of us, now there's 266 of us. Slowly but surely things are changing, we just have to keep pecking away and the truth will be told and it will be heard. Next season when we start to advertise we'll make an even bigger impact.
Back to top Go down

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 16:05

This website is starting to have an impact, you can see how twitchy they are over there now.

Even mentioning the letters ATD get's the post edited because of advertising, comments are deleted and people are even IP banned now just for expressing opinions over here!

This site is starting to become a force and the more we question and grow the more of a force it will be.

Back to top Go down

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 16:12

Exactly YM, when things like that are happening you can be sure that one or two are feeling very threatened or it wouldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 16:15

Yea Man wrote:
Even mentioning the letters ATD get's the post edited because of advertising...

Since hardly a day goes by without somebody mentioning something in the 'Herald' or 'Daily Mail' it will be interesting to see if those papers name's get removed.

I think we all know the answer.
Back to top Go down
swampy

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 16:22

Suffered since 68 or Sam Jones will probably be next if Grovehill survives. The cleansing continues unabated.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 22:40

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
In the Pasoti dictionary, there is little or no difference between having a different or controversial opinion and trolling. It's an easy out for them. If someone disagrees with the party line then call them a troll and ban them. It shows a lack of intelligence and threatens their overall control. Oiks , the lot of 'em.

Now, back under your bridge. Laughing
I prefer the term 'sniping'.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
JonB

JonB

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 23:07

Chaps,

Just for balance (honest Guv), I've mentioned ATD on a number of posts on Pasoti without edit or private censure....

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 00:19

This just made me laugh.

Trolling Aviva11

They're obviously trolling themselves!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 00:34

lol! lol! lol!
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
geek geek geek geek geek geek
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 05:33

JonB wrote:
Chaps,

Just for balance (honest Guv), I've mentioned ATD on a number of posts on Pasoti without edit or private censure....

Jon

I mentioned ATD, PASOTI and The Fans Trust in a question to brent and what a surprise ATD was removed. The reason givern advertising. pasoti is turning into a policed state like iran were the government controls everything.

Brents not soft when he sees that his reputation is being damaged by pasoti they will get dropped very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 06:14

I always thought it strange that Newell won the 10k foundation draw. If I was an iota more cynical, it would appear that the previous board might have thought buttering up the loud mouthed dictator of PAFC internet space would be worthwhile, too. Nah, not sure even I believe that, tbf. But who knows! Who runs the draw, anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 09:55

Yea Man wrote:
Agree with Gob, no matter how much you try or how much concrete evidence there is of wrong doing by the farm you will never beat them.

His lordship has too many sheep that flock to lick his arse at any opportunity and he can easily play the sympathy vote of how he is lied about by the freaks and weirdos and enough people believe him and it works.

Despite having the proof he sabotaged the last Argyletalk website he still claims it was not him and people believe him.
The whole of pasoti is corrupt from the top down and there's nothing we or anyone else can do about it but sit back and wait for the moment when the tide turns and they are found out for what they truly are. Or until Brent decides he no longer needs an official forum and he drops them as quick as he picked them up.

Until then we just have to ask questions and be ignored. lol!

hows about a mass pm to pasoti members, including some proof, to finally sink that ship. cant edit pm's (not 5000 anyway!) before someone sees it, surely? Ive still got an account on there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 09:58

JonB wrote:
Chaps,

Jon

Yes you're right Jon but it is the policy on Pasoti not to advertise, however this only seems to apply to ATD. I don't have a problem at all with that policy, it's "their" forum and the can do what they want, what interest me is the level of concern that they have regarding ATD to adopt such a policy and that they feel threatened enough that even such a policy is needed.

There have been colossal efforts to disrupt ATD, smear ATD and to close ATD, the only question to arise from that is why, why are one or two so concerned about this site, what have they got to hide or to lose?
Back to top Go down

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:30

There's evena thread on there about Exeweb, which is allowed to stay, which just proves that it is ATD alone that the mafia don't want mentioned on their site. They also supply links to other sites such as Greens on Screen and Vital Football. Perhaps if the bias against ATD stopped on Pasoti, the reverse might happen on here?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 14:24

Greenjock wrote:
Perhaps if the bias against ATD stopped on Pasoti, the reverse might happen on here?

Now let's not get disingenuous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Trolling Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolling
Page 1 of 1