seadog
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Cambridge United - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:12 pm

One shot on target change it up Shoey.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:13 pm

Not sure we are gonna score tonight on current showing so far.
An away game too far?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:13 pm

looks like camara is unsubable
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

I posted that before he changed it feckin internet is as slow as Argos defence tonight.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:21 pm

It's gonna be one of those nights unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:21 pm

that pinball in their box sums up the night
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:23 pm

really glad I bought a flexi ticket this afternoon.... will take £100 instead of 130...... ono
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:26 pm

4-3-3 Schumacher has a plan b ......
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:32 pm

Sessegnon looks handy

Why didn't he start the game Brooms not a WB
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:42 pm

shit performance not a good game at all we got to regroup as we have a very tough game against Rotherham saturday.

I Truly expect schuey to read the riot act over how we conceded those goals and our inability to play to the whistle!! whether the ref is good or shit it matters not you play to the whistle or you get punished.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:42 pm

Schuey giving the ref an ear full at the final whistle. Lol.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:44 pm

Fair play to Mark Bonner and his team tonight tactics, formation and game management spot on.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:46 pm

Most of the players had a go at the ref at end, as did Schuey and Nance. Never seen that before.

A bad night at the office, but still in the play offs with games in hand.

Stout knees chaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:48 pm

The referee was a tosser alright but we didn’t lose because of him, rank bad defending and Cambridge doing their job well keeping us out
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:57 pm

Not a good performance from anyone schuey included maybe getting a bit cocky by making to many changes the run had to come to a end eventually could have been worse results went in our favour as well still in the playoffs with games in hand still
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 9:58 pm

Let's hope that that's our blip out of the way or we'll be mullered by the millers.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:02 pm

We haven't got a chance against Rotherham. Season well and truly over. But it will still be a respectable finish for Argo.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:05 pm

The worrying stat was one shot on target, sounding like Cambridge shut us out of the game let's hope lge 1 hasn't suused out how to stop us playing again.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:10 pm

Freathy wrote:
We haven't got a chance against Rotherham. Season well and truly over.  But it will still be a respectable finish for Argo.

Positive as ever deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:11 pm

Shoe E needs to settle on a more consistent starting 11, too much chopping and changing, especially up top. Rotating all 4 strikers every game isn't the way forward imo, Garrick to start pretty much every game with one other would be my preference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:27 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Shoe E needs to settle on a more consistent starting 11, too much chopping and changing, especially up top. Rotating all 4 strikers every game isn't the way forward imo, Garrick to start pretty much every game with one other would be my preference.

And mine
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

im not against slight rotation in starting 11 especially if we have a run of games close together and keeping it fresh but if you changing for changing sake and its not working out as it did tonight then we shouldn't do it as much and stick with a settled 11 thats picking up points more.

Having said that no doubt there will be a few changes in the line up saturday especially if Edwards is fit (not sure why he was absent tonight) and the usually up front partnership.

i certainly hope scheuy would drop Gilesphery for crichlow, if you cant sprint to defend a guy through on goal that's just beaten the only guy tracking back whether he was fouled or not is irrelevant and the best you can do when you realise the ref hasn't blown when you stopped jogging expecting the whistle is to jog slower then you dont warrant a place in the starting 11 imo i dont trust you to cope against rotherham.
Scoring a goal against Chelsea doesnt give you immunity in my eyes to get away with shit like that i would drop him for saturday.

Bolton too messed up allowing the first goal to pass him not keeping a better eye on the goalscorer by leaving Cooper who himself shouldn't have come out that far if he wasn't confident on clearing it exposed and on his own. Hes not excused at all but out of the two goals the 2nd irked me more for that poor attitude and just accepting hes going to score rather than try and prevent it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 12:26 am

positives
We have a plan b, it didn't work but we changed it up.
Sessegnon looked good when he came on
If Cooper wasn't in goal it could have been 5-0

negatives
Bolton turning his back on the ball
Not playing to the whistle
punting the balls into no one, should have mixed the approach play up.
Said it a few times all very well having Hardie, Jephers Ennis or Garrick up top they need the service.
Also why are we forever passing the ball slowly back to Cooper need to speed things up and get it forward.
leaving plan b till it was too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 7:14 am

The first match I have been able to get to since the rona began. Only the second match I have been able to take my son (the last was the 0-3 against Colchester). He still wants to come back for more though.

We played like we had had two long coach trips in a matter of days. Lots of individual mistakes, misplaced passes and a lack of ideas. Cambridge were well worth their win despite both goals being dogshit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 8:51 am

It annoys me when Argyle don't get the credit for beating a better team and same goes here, yes we were shite, Cooper will cost us points in every season he plays in green he just isn't as good as Luke or Larry'o, and our defence has several weak links and has done for the last three years however Cambridge did their homework, shut us out of the game and bagged their two goals, well done them, draw a line under it and move on to Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United   Cambridge United - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cambridge United
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next