Jethro
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Crewe away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Has Hardie got his hat trick or what, bbc says he he’s then he hasn’t wtf going on

Hardie hat trick 1 4

What a win that is, brilliant argyle, thought it was going to be after the lords mayor show
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:43 pm

Thats the reaction we wanted
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:44 pm

great result and a great turn around in the second half.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:44 pm

Good performance and result, need consistency now coming into the business end.
Well done Schuey and the squad. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:46 pm

Woeful defending by Crewe and the GK for the 3 goals I saw but sod that we took advantage, great win Argyle
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:50 pm

That's the game we wanted to win still in playoff hunt.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:58 pm

Wowsers, feared the worst at HT. 10 goals in the last 3 away league games, can't remember anything like that for years. Should give Hardie a huge boost after Saturday, would be a real bonus if he was to return to goalscoring form for the run in. Well done to Schuey and the squad and some excellent results elsewhere tonight.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:02 pm

Worst Crewe side I've seen for ages, but we did what we had to do and improved the goal difference. Great for Hardie after Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:06 pm

Just read this in it’s entirety from start to finish. Classic ATD Bi-Polar match thread.  cheers  

It’s clear we are a long way better than this divisions dross. But we have to sharpen up defensively against the better teams if we are to sneak a top 6.

Chuffed to bits for Hardie tonight. 💚
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:12 pm

Need to be at it for 90 minutes not 45, we have the ability but the first half was lacklustre, second half looked like Liverpool. Good result and much needed 3 points in the end.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:27 pm

What a result, had to move the boat at 3 - 1, COYG!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:45 pm

Argyle would like to issue a wholehearted apology for the technical issues which affected supporters’ ability to stream the final third of the Greens’ 4-1 victory over Crewe Alexandra on Tuesday night.

A technical issue brought the pafc.co.uk website and Argyle TV service down with around 20 minutes left to play at the Mornflake Stadium, although some users reported that stream was still functioning on the official Argyle App. The stream returned during stoppage time.

We note that a number of supporters have emailed in to request a refund for their streaming fee, we will respond individually in due course. The club and technical partners will carry out a full investigation into the service disruption, and we will update supporters once the investigation is complete.

The club has received approval from the EFL to publish the full match replay before the usual embargo of 1am, and this will be available to Argyle TV subscribers imminently, including those who purchased stand-alone Crewe match passes. Of course, we appreciate that this is not the same as experiencing it live.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:48 pm

Argyle manager Steven Schumacher was pleased that a strong second half performance from his team meant the Pilgrims bagged all three points in their Sky Bet League One outing at Crewe Alexandra on Tuesday evening.

Despite trailing 1-0 at half time, a Ryan Hardie hat-trick and a Niall Ennis header saw the Greens completely turn the game on its head and come away with a valuable victory.

“The second half was obviously better than the first half,” Steven said, speaking after the game.

“I thought we did some good things, but also I thought Crewe played well first half, especially the first 20 minutes, which we expected.

“I was a bit frustrated not to be level at least at half time, and obviously missing a penalty was another issue.

“I said to the boys at half time that we got into some good positions, we just didn't make the right decisions or show enough quality.

“I felt that if we had just passed the ball a bit faster and be a little more positive with our play, we would continue to create chances, but in the second half the lads came out and were excellent.

“We scored some good goals, but it could have been more than four in the end, I think.

The greatest highlight of Tuesday evening was that Hardie secured the first hat-trick for an Argyle player since 2015, which was the comeback everyone was keen for him to have, and Schumacher was full of praise for his striker.

He said: “I'm delighted for him.

“We had a bit of a discussion in the hotel before the game about penalties and what he was feeling. It was early on in the game; I think it might have been a bit too much pressure for him.

“Ryan has been one of our best players all season. He's our leading goal scorer, he's got 15 goals now, so it shows how important he is to us.

“We know he's a good finisher and he's a threat, so I'm really pleased he got his hat trick.

“It's brilliant that it's that landmark, the first Argyle player for so long to score one, so I'm buzzing for him.”

The display the Pilgrims put on in the second half of the game was just what a manager would want, especially following on from a massive match on Saturday, so Schumacher expressed his pride in his squad.

He said: “I’ve said for a long time the players are doing absolutely amazing, they've got great character, they all know their jobs and their roles so they're desperate to do well for the shirt, for the badge and for the fans.

“It's just incredible, they’re putting on performances and giving it their all.

“I can count on one hand how many times we've had bad performances this season, so we've got to keep going, keep working hard and focus on the next game and see where it takes us.”
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 2:39 am

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 5:53 am

David Artell reflects on tonight's defeat

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 9:49 am

After their first goal was the chant I heard "Pie face, Pie face what's the score?"
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 9:57 am

Jethro wrote:

Argyle would like to issue a wholehearted apology for the technical issues which affected supporters’ ability to stream the final third of the Greens’ 4-1 victory over Crewe Alexandra on Tuesday night.

A technical issue brought the pafc.co.uk website and Argyle TV service down with around 20 minutes left to play at the Mornflake Stadium, although some users reported that stream was still functioning on the official Argyle App. The stream returned during stoppage time.

We note that a number of supporters have emailed in to request a refund for their streaming fee, we will respond individually in due course. The club and technical partners will carry out a full investigation into the service disruption, and we will update supporters once the investigation is complete.

The club has received approval from the EFL to publish the full match replay before the usual embargo of 1am, and this will be available to Argyle TV subscribers imminently, including those who purchased stand-alone Crewe match passes. Of course, we appreciate that this is not the same as experiencing it live.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Dickler will be having a meltdown with mass complaints, or moaning and whingeing, as he calls it about the streaming going bust. Hopefully Argyle deal with the complaints better than ifollow used to, it took me about four weeks to get a refund when I had a whole match missed due to their issues.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 10:19 am

Tgwu wrote:

David Artell reflects on tonight's defeat

I thought he was going to burst into tears at any minute. Not a happy chappy.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 10:20 am

Great support at Crewe yesterday, 532
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 10:24 am

Tgwu wrote:
Great support at Crewe yesterday, 532

Superb away following for a Tuesday night !!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 10:30 am

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 11:42 am

Barely two months since we all got a bit worked up about that fella that left for another job.

Hard to think of another instance of a Club dealing with such a change in so seamless a fashion.

Full respect to everyone at Home Park-including SH!

(And before you ask, yes I am feeling OK)
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Barely two months since we all got a bit worked up about that fella that left for another job.

Hard to think of another instance of a Club dealing with such a change in so seamless a fashion.

Full respect to everyone at Home Park-including SH!

(And before you ask, yes I am feeling OK)

Let's hope that fella does not come poaching players in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crewe away   Crewe away - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crewe away
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next